• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Founder of wayangparty.com exposed!!

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who is the doctor?
DSC01095.JPG

ektay

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does this tell us??

u think u can hide under the cyverworld for long? haha.

now we know who is the person behind wayang party.....i bet he might be in serious trouble soon.

another good example is our beloved running dog king QXP aka bin hee heng.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr. Joseph Ong Chor Teck. He has threatened TNP with lawsuit if they publish his name. They've published it now. Let's see what Joseph does next.

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story has been taken down..

hmmm..Dr Joseph Ong...

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/1...tial-information-to-the-new-paper-journalist/

TR Exclusive: Police leaked confidential information to The New Paper journalist
October 7th, 2010 | Author: Editorial

A formal complaint has been lodged with Mr Benny Lim, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs against the Singapore Police Force for allegedly leaking confidential information obtained during a police investigation, to a journalist from The New paper.

The complainant, Mr Joseph Ong was called up last year by Ang Mo Kio Police Division for investigation into a minor offence case. No further action was taken against him and he was given a conditional warning by the Head Investigation of Ang Mo Kio Police Division, DSP Chris Voo Hong Ping.

In his email addressed to the Permanently Secretary, Ong wrote that he was approached by a journalist from The New Paper in his office today who wanted to interview him on his one year-old case, which he refused.

Obviously perturbed by his refusal, the journalist, Ng Wan Cheng (Hp no: 9823 0493) claims that even without his input, she will still continue to write her story and publish it anyway because she had done all the necessary fact finding on his case and merely wanted to hear his side of the story.

To prove her point, she went on to reveal details which Ong had ONLY provided to the Investigating Officer who took his statement last year.

A shocked Mr Joseph Ong then called the Investigating Officer and Head Investigation of Ang Mo Kio Police Division who replied and confirm that “information provided to the police during an investigation is strictly confidential and may not be communicated to outside parties not privy to the investigation.” This was concurred by a lawyer friend he subsequently contacted.

When contacted by Temasek Review in a follow-up email interview, Mr Joseph Ong remarked that: “I am perturbed that such supposedly confidential information was leaked to the press which will surely erode public confidence in the Singapore Police Force. “

When asked if he will consider legal action against the parties responsible, he said: “I will need to consult my lawyer further before deciding on the course of action (to take) but I will not rule that out.”

Amanda Tan

Editor’s note: Email was sent to Mr Benny Lim and copied to Attorney-General Chambers, Police Public Relations Branch, Ang Mo Kio Police Division, Chairman of SPH and Temasek Review.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
O.O.O.. If Sam is resident in Singapore now, you may be having sleepless nights...

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The story has been taken down..

hmmm..Dr Joseph Ong...

http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/1...tial-information-to-the-new-paper-journalist/

TR Exclusive: Police leaked confidential information to The New Paper journalist
October 7th, 2010 | Author: Editorial

A formal complaint has been lodged with Mr Benny Lim, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs against the Singapore Police Force for allegedly leaking confidential information obtained during a police investigation, to a journalist from The New paper.

The complainant, Mr Joseph Ong was called up last year by Ang Mo Kio Police Division for investigation into a minor offence case. No further action was taken against him and he was given a conditional warning by the Head Investigation of Ang Mo Kio Police Division, DSP Chris Voo Hong Ping.

In his email addressed to the Permanently Secretary, Ong wrote that he was approached by a journalist from The New Paper in his office today who wanted to interview him on his one year-old case, which he refused.

Obviously perturbed by his refusal, the journalist, Ng Wan Cheng (Hp no: 9823 0493) claims that even without his input, she will still continue to write her story and publish it anyway because she had done all the necessary fact finding on his case and merely wanted to hear his side of the story.

To prove her point, she went on to reveal details which Ong had ONLY provided to the Investigating Officer who took his statement last year.

A shocked Mr Joseph Ong then called the Investigating Officer and Head Investigation of Ang Mo Kio Police Division who replied and confirm that “information provided to the police during an investigation is strictly confidential and may not be communicated to outside parties not privy to the investigation.” This was concurred by a lawyer friend he subsequently contacted.

When contacted by Temasek Review in a follow-up email interview, Mr Joseph Ong remarked that: “I am perturbed that such supposedly confidential information was leaked to the press which will surely erode public confidence in the Singapore Police Force. “

When asked if he will consider legal action against the parties responsible, he said: “I will need to consult my lawyer further before deciding on the course of action (to take) but I will not rule that out.”

Amanda Tan

Editor’s note: Email was sent to Mr Benny Lim and copied to Attorney-General Chambers, Police Public Relations Branch, Ang Mo Kio Police Division, Chairman of SPH and Temasek Review.

Posting this article actually makes TR look bad IMO

Point 1: What assholes, they actually publicly post the reporters phone number in public. lol. Then again, it's TR, not surprising that they would go down to that level

Point 2: The reporter actually bothered to go ask for the other side of the story which is more then what we can say for TR which normally post rumours and hearsay as facts

Point 3: They are actually giving credit to the article. That the reporter has valid "insiders" source. Again unlike TR(see point 1)

Point 4: TNP was speculating, TR confirm the article for them. lol

Point 5: So much for TR's Bullshit on Free speech. Look at the TNP article, that idiot threatened to sue

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once again the 154 jumps into conclusion without showing any proof.

Mr Ong should sue TNP.

Read the TR article, Temasek Review just confirmed that TNP was right

And more importantly, TR and WayangParty kept BSing about the need for Free Speech. If they sue, they will be slapping themselves on their own face

Lose Lose situation. lol

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! The Temasek Review Facebook Page has reached over 10,000. SPH has shot their own feet for posting this news to the public newspaper (TNP)...

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the TR article, Temasek Review just confirmed that TNP was right

And more importantly, TR and WayangParty kept BSing about the need for Free Speech. If they sue, they will be slapping themselves on their own face

Lose Lose situation. lol

The tables are turned back on them. What goes around comes around.

What kind of a decent website will start posting hp numbers of others out. :cool:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The tables are turned back on them. What goes around comes around.

What kind of a decent website will start posting hp numbers of others out. :cool:

I think they just realize they self pwned and took down that article.

The link doesn't work anymore

Another good showing of how "credible" they are by making articles disappear. Most decent news portal will have the article still there but post another apology article if they made a mistake.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posting this article actually makes TR look bad IMO

Point 5: So much for TR's Bullshit on Free speech. Look at the TNP article, that idiot threatened to sue

For point 5 I agree wholeheartedly with my hands and legs raised. He should sue TNP and we got a bigger show to see. Remember Durai who sued SPH? More and more shit digged out.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they just realize they self pwned and took down that article.

The link doesn't work anymore

Another good showing of how "credible" they are by making articles disappear. Most decent news portal will have the article still there but post another apology article if they made a mistake.

If they have the thinking they have done nothing wrong at all, why removed that article?

From the day they posted the article, (before they post it), they wouldn't have expected this, and he never expected the papers to retaliate this way. That's why do things don't do until so extreme, it leaves them with no way out.