• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does "friends" exists in forum?

M

miloluv

I wonder does "friends" really exist in forum?
I always think that every identity is just a mask for each to say what they want and feel without the need for others to know who they are and being condemned.

AhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
With LKY regime in Singapore............you must be nuts to expose yourself.............haven't you learned that?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
like in real world, there are introverts, and there are extroverts.

extroverts don't mind to make another friend. introverts are more reserved.

forum members who are extroverts, i don't think u have problem make friends with them.

problem with spore, PAP had turn many sporeans into introverts with glasses.

makapa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always think that every identity is just a mask for each to say what they want and feel without the need for others to know who they are and being condemned.

your first post is about you havin gno friends.... thats soooo sad

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on your definition of "friends". Someone who criticize your work can be a friend too, as he wishes you to improve generally.

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years back, I made some friends in an offshoot of the Sintercom forum....we still get together occasionally for drinks and makan. It's possible if we are genuine about our views and behave with decorum.

Unfortunately, the tradition at Sammyboy's is one of theatre and deception where no one is what he seems to be. There are far too many good guys masquerading as wankers and as many real assholes trying to sound like good guys.

But it was fun while it lasted...albeit the formula was getting a bit stale.

I guess one can only get so much mileage out of morons and retards.