• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Long queue of Sinkies waiting to pay respect to Old Gecko

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
blog_lkywifewake2.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Visitors waiting to pay their last respects to Madam Kwa Geok Choo.
Among the visitors was David Chang, 32, a Malaysian who has been working in Singapore for the past nine years. David, who works for a food and beverage company, was there on his day off from work to visit the wake.

“Even though I am not a local, I have been here for quite some time and really appreciate what she has done not only for Singaporeans but also for foreigners like myself, so it’s really a great loss,” he said.

The wake will be held till tomorrow, from 10am to 5pm before a private funeral on Wednesday at Mandai Crematorium.