• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worker's party should change their logo...

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard ur voices.

Here are the new logos:-

WorkersPartyBlackBackground320X480.jpg

WorkersPartyBlackBackground320X480new.jpg

WorkersPartyDarkGreyAppleLogowithBiteandWhiteBackground320X480.jpg

WorkersPartyDarkGreyAppleLogowithBiteandBlackBackground320X480.jpg

WorkersPartyDarkGreyAppleLogoiWorkwithBiteandBlackBackground320X480.jpg

WorkersPartyDarkGreyAppleLogoiWorkwithBiteandWhiteBackground320X480.jpg

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only identifiable opposition logo is the Workers' Party. All the other party logos few can distinguish one from the other. The reason is simple -- all the others have either a star or pointed edge as part of their logo. Nothing unusual or distinctive about any of that, and totally unoriginal. As such, it is not surprising that people cannot distinguish one logo from another. And in fact recently a mistake was made between 2 logos. However, the Workers' Party symbol is immediately identifiable a mile away. They should stick with it.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Workers' Party hammer logo is so established and recognised. They shouldn't change it. If there's an improvement for modern stylization I can suggest, perhaps remove the circle totally, leaving the hammer as it is. The black and grey shades suggested by Dunbluffme also look cooler and more progressive than the solid red and yellow as it is now.

Last edited:

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
workers-T.jpg
futuristic worker logo:

The Workers' Party hammer logo is so established and recognised. They shouldn't change it. If there's an improvement for modern stylization I can suggest, perhaps remove the circle totally, leaving the hammer as it is. The black and grey shades suggested by Dunbluffme also look cooler and more progressive than the solid red and yellow as it is now.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to change la..... the WP logo is cute.

I like the yellow hammer :biggrin: ...... in the past whoever designed the logo should be credited :biggrin:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
ke yi ma? hammer coming out leow....LOL
NewHammer.jpg

NewHammerRGB.jpg

Heh guys, i think why workers party cannot get out of their own base Hougang because of their logo.

Look here...
Wp_logo_large.png

The hammer is like jail inside the circle.Cannot come out because the circle had surrounded it.A bad fengshui logo according to my analysis.
The workerer's party should consult a good fengshui consultant to remove the cirlce from the hammer and just let the hammer be itself instead of getting jail inside the circle.

My suggestion to the workers party, find a good fengshui master in taiwan and get a good aspicious date to change to a new logo without the circle.
And change the colour of the hammer from yellow to white.White symbol democracy and yellow look like communist.So, better change the colour to white.
To those who don't believe in fengshui, take a look here...

This is the old Hong Leong logo with the circle jailed the dragon inside.Meaning the dragon jailed without any chance to grow her strength.
hong_leong.jpg
Business was not that good then.

and then after they consult a fengshui master, they change their logo to this without the circle surrounding the dragon.. meaning dragon flying out...
hlf-logo.bmp

Their business grow very fast and now still as strong!

Believe it or not, i think someone here should let the workers party know about my suggestion. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Last edited:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another new set of Futuristic Hammer Logos:-

iHacLogo-modernhammer001whitebackground2.jpg

iHacLogo-modernhammer001blackbackground2.jpg

iHacLogo-modernhammer001withwhitebackground320x480foriPhone2.jpg

iHacLogo-modernhammer001withblackbackground320x480foriPhone2.jpg

Specifications:- Multi-purpose, Sharper, Leaner, More Chiselled, More Adaptive, Customised to our daily use, Anti-slipped System Grip, etc.

Well done

Add another tone to the manner

Darken the handle

Repped

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the WP and PAP logo has their origins in Greek mythology.
The hammer in the WP logo represents the hammer held by Thor,
while the lightning symbol in the PAP logo represents that of the lightning held by Zeus.
Could it be that members of WP and PAP and descendents of the ancient race of greek "GOD" or extraterrestials
of Thor and Zeus who are at war with each other since ancient times?