• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worker's party should change their logo...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh guys, i think why workers party cannot get out of their own base Hougang because of their logo.

Look here...
Wp_logo_large.png

The hammer is like jail inside the circle.Cannot come out because the circle had surrounded it.A bad fengshui logo according to my analysis.
The workerer's party should consult a good fengshui consultant to remove the cirlce from the hammer and just let the hammer be itself instead of getting jail inside the circle.

My suggestion to the workers party, find a good fengshui master in taiwan and get a good aspicious date to change to a new logo without the circle.
And change the colour of the hammer from yellow to white.White symbol democracy and yellow look like communist.So, better change the colour to white.
To those who don't believe in fengshui, take a look here...

This is the old Hong Leong logo with the circle jailed the dragon inside.Meaning the dragon jailed without any chance to grow her strength.
hong_leong.jpg
Business was not that good then.

and then after they consult a fengshui master, they change their logo to this without the circle surrounding the dragon.. meaning dragon flying out...
hlf-logo.bmp

Their business grow very fast and now still as strong!

Believe it or not, i think someone here should let the workers party know about my suggestion. :smile: :smile: :smile:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a bad idea to modernize a logo/badge/symbol.

Football clubs do that.

Yup i agree.Maybe alot of people dont believe in fengshui.
But since worker's party want to contest in a GRC, they should really consult a good fengshui master about it.Changing their logo is one step forward.
jailed hammer same as workers party forever cannot get out of their hougang base becasuse jailed inside.Strength also cannot grown because jailed inside.

Look at People's Action Party logo...

Pap_logo.png

The Thunder making a lighting strike out of the circle.Meaning those opposition will be crushed by her thunder!!! :eek:

Worth considering my idea... to the workers party!!! :cool:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest to the workers party, if they still want to keep the circle, maybe can redraw that hammer logo out of the circle.

So as to symbolise a strong hammer making it way out of the barrier.
Hopefully Workers Party can make it way out of Hougang and win a GRC this year lar!!! :cool:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, can the circle indicate the protection line for the hammar in fengshui point of view?

Well, you can say that.Hammer been protected by the circle line, that's why until now the PAP whatever they tried, they still can't get into Hougang!!!

Because the circle already protected the Hammer.But that is also a problem, the Hammer cannot get out of the Hougang and so that will also impose a big problem to the Workers Party trying to win a GRC in this coming election.
Until now, Workers Party still cannot win one GRC.
I cannot say logo 100% play a part in this, but because i study fengshui, i can say jolly well that it do help alot in whatever we do.
Logo represent a person, a country, a party or a company.And a good well design logo will not only impart a strong image to the people's, but also the 'Qi' impart from the logo will either do harm or do good to the person or company or party or country or whatever lah... using it!!!

Must take note... :cool:

Anyone good kind soul can do me a favour by passing my remarks about the logo to the workers party.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heh guys, i think why workers party cannot get out of their own base Hougang because of their logo.

Look here...
Wp_logo_large.png

I agree.

The hammer should not be bordered by a ring. The Hmmmer head should jut out .... and also below the logo you must have a verse ......''All the Way'':biggrin: