• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UFO spotted at upper paya lebar...JUDGEMENT DAY IS NEAR!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted on 23 Sep 2010
Mystery red lights fly in triangle formation over Upper Paya Lebar

mystery_red_lights_fly_in_triangle_formation_over_upper_paya-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Melvin was peering out of his kitchen window last night when he spotted three red lights in the sky. The lights moved slowly in a triangle formation over his Upper Paya Lebar home.

STOMP understands these lights could be from kites or an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) owned by the Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF).

The STOMPer writes in an email (Sep 22):

"Red lights in the sky.

"I was smoking at my home kitchen window around 11pm at Upper Paya Lebar and happened to see 3 shimmering lights in the sky, moving slowly in a uniform triangular pattern.

"I immediately took 2 photos of them before they slowly passed over my roof around 11pm at the Upper Paya Lebar area."

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably a bad omen! The father, son and holy Goh may be kicking the bucket one after another! :eek:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
us govt is watching singapore

could be the The TR-3B

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZpqpBVOa1U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZpqpBVOa1U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw it on Monday, around noon time. Only one piece and its light was too glaring under sky. At first I thought it was space shuttle than when I stare longer, it looks like a plane trying to switched on its light in full blast to blind. Nothing special.