• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

typical sinky bitch

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel very sorry for the victim and I can totally understand the way she feels about our police force.

I've also had a real bad experience in dealing with SPF. A few months back, I discovered that my tenant was filming me while I was in the shower. My shower door has a big gap on top and when I turned I saw that my tenant had his handphone with the lens facing me in the shower.

I was so shocked and scared and I confronted him and he refused to hand over his hp so I called the police. Anyway, the police arrived more than 30 mins later.. and my tenant had more than enough time to delete and format the memory card.

They took him back for questioning.. anyway, a few months later, after sending the mobile for analysis, they dropped the case because they could not find any evidence.

They just sent me one pathethic letter saying that they are dropping the case without any reason given. Its sad that the government does not give much of an explanation for anything.

Till today, I am still very upset over this incident and I'll never forgive SPF for this. I'll always hold a grudge against them because I actually thought that I'll get justice. This whole incident leaves me very bitter and frankly I don't have much confidence in SPF anymore!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
They took him back for questioning.. anyway, a few months later, after sending the mobile for analysis, they dropped the case because they could not find any evidence.

if he's from the opposition, they could restore almost anything!! :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NS is killing you. What cock you talking about?

She is the victim!

eErotica6969696969696969

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few months back, I discovered that my tenant was filming me while I was in the shower. My shower door has a big gap on top and when I turned I saw that my tenant had his handphone with the lens facing me in the shower.

One is Why did she ever rent to a man?

Two is if she is scared of indecent exposure, why didn't she fixed the gap?

Is it entrapment? She should count herself lucky men want to watch her naked :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you stay with a sinkie, all kinds of nonsenses happens, She should move out.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel very sorry for the victim and I can totally understand the way she feels about our police force.

I've also had a real bad experience in dealing with SPF. A few months back, I discovered that my tenant was filming me while I was in the shower. My shower door has a big gap on top and when I turned I saw that my tenant had his handphone with the lens facing me in the shower.

I was so shocked and scared and I confronted him and he refused to hand over his hp so I called the police. Anyway, the police arrived more than 30 mins later.. and my tenant had more than enough time to delete and format the memory card.

They just sent me one pathethic letter saying that they are dropping the case without any reason given. Its sad that the government does not give much of an explanation for anything.

Till today, I am still very upset over this incident and I'll never forgive SPF for this. I'll always hold a grudge against them because I actually thought that I'll get justice. This whole incident leaves me very bitter and frankly I don't have much confidence in SPF anymore!!

So far I have not seen any clipse of Singaporean women filmed in shower. I will do my civic duty to scan through all the possible sites and send her a copy if one is found so she can take action against her tenant.:biggrin:

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I have not seen any clipse of Singaporean women filmed in shower. I will do my civic duty to scan through all the possible sites and send her a copy if one is found so she can take action against her tenant.:biggrin:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

This is what I called lateral thinking :biggrin:

stealthie

I feel very sorry for the victim and I can totally understand the way she feels about our police force........................................................

Unless the SPF immediately rappel into your apartment when you called the SPF, there is very little the police can do about your tenant deleting the video from the mobile phone. why don't you try deleting a file from your handphone and see how fast it is? mobile phones generally use Solid State Disk(SSD) memory, which is different from a magnetic harddisk(HD). in SSD, the file deletion is very clean. Also computer forensic experts can only recover files from a HD because of the computer's operating system (OS) file management system where some remnants of deleted files are still lurking around. Some OS also put aside deleted files somewhere for purpose of undoing file deletion; this "somewhere" is where the forensic experts look at.

Don't blame SPF. I suggest you do some improvement to your apartment toilet so that your tenants cannot film you any more.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
... there is very little the police can do about your tenant deleting the video from the mobile phone. why don't you try deleting a file from your handphone and see how fast it is? mobile phones generally use Solid State Disk(SSD) memory, which is different from a magnetic harddisk(HD). in SSD, the file deletion is very clean.....

Poodles can't help much here.... should have gone to the experts....... try Sing Security Services Pte Ltd..... their forensic techkie experts can recover almost anything from any electronic / electrical equipment. Be warned their charges are on the high side though..... clients include gahmen depts & foreign missions :biggrin: