• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just returned from Sky . Many lw , aw and ap kakis there.

I took Uber there one way s$50/- only, for 2 pax . If 3 pax u have to neg. With driver..

Mine gold card. Free dinners free room.

Bro... you took Uber from where ?
How about from jb ? Can ?

mikeang33

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello brothers and sisters,

ah soon and ah poh handphone numbers has swap. ah soon is my buddy for years, his correct handphone numbers is 9834 7998. do support him if wants to go AP.

kayu

Can also call this number 97885919 junket heng heng group
I have been hibernating, I called this number but does not belongs to Heng Heng group anymore, already recycled. Does anyone has the new number to this lovely co ordinator? Nancy, I think. Are they still operating as junket for the Genting cruises?

Last edited: