• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like quite a few Bros are in LW today. Is Albert laughing or crying to the bank. Sure hope all the fellow Bros here are coming back with fatty wallet. HENG HENG

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then there are Mad Dogs, always run to ferry to chope seats.

Dun border with these pain in the ass people. Normally I will just go up to the higher level and take a short nap. I will always be the last to board LW & Batamfast. On the way to LW, I just listen to my cantopop & on the way back, count my money & sleep.

Ha1ry Potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
And inside ferry got 1 old man, only england speaking CCB face ahpek,
talk v v Loud and giggle like a Mad Hyena.
even the aunties condemn his behaviour.

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro AhLee & Bro Ahboy, come back with fat wallet and happy poking?

very bad , won 1.3k in early half an hour later ghost pull leg keep playing , ended up lost 1.2k. Look like keep on down never win a time since 2 years back, have to stop again for quite sometime, really scared the cruise:(

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
very bad , won 1.3k in early half an hour later ghost pull leg keep playing , ended up lost 1.2k. Look like keep on down never win a time since 2 years back, have to stop again for quite sometime, really scared the cruise:(

Aiyo. When win, must take a break. Toilet break, Funchoi's break, poking break or whatever break. Take 20% of profit to cheong again. If win continue, if lose Chow. You will come back with 80% profit to cheong another day. Never think will always continue to win esp in LW. No choice now. Better luck next time. Sometimes good to go with a buddy who can advise. Cheer up.

Last edited:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry to hear that Bro, what you gamble on board?
Take it as a lesson fees. Next trip Remember the lesson learn.. Take care Bro...

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to hear that Bro, what you gamble on board?
Take it as a lesson fees. Next trip Remember the lesson learn.. Take care Bro...

Play raipd roulette and table roulette , once a while play baccarat also, not easy coz dont know when to leave, lesson is expensive

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo. When win, must take a break. Toilet break, Funchoi's break, poking break or whatever break. Take 20% of profit to cheong again. If win continue, if lose Chow. You will come back with 80% profit to cheong another day. Never think will always continue to win esp in LW. No choice now. Better luck next time. Sometimes good to go with a buddy who can advise. Cheer up.

When in winning streak no break keep betting , when in down form whatever how to bet also no hit, lost confident totally, took few mins break walked around and sat down, after used nets withdraw money continue also no change , all the way lost.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Play raipd roulette and table roulette , once a while play baccarat also, not easy coz dont know when to leave, lesson is expensive

The moment you hit the $1k mark, take break. Like I say earlier, take 20% of it to cheong again. If win, keep the win and just roll on the 20%. This way sure come back with gain.