• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

34 years old, unemployed, no job, no career

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello everyone,

i'm 34 years old and about to be out of job soon within the next 3 months. next 12 to 24 months is expected to be tough with companies retrenching and freezing their headcount so i'm mentally preparing myself to become a long-term unemployed.

needed an outlet for my frustrations so came here to post. wish me luck everyone!

In this downturn, workers may feel sad
When its upturn, we will all be glad
Go for help and e2i
Or call union hotline
Cut costs save jobs good for Singapore.

With some help from SPUR and also Jobs Credit
U Care Fund and all our SEs
For U, from U
Let us stand in pride and unity
We are pro-workers oi oi
We are pro-business oi oi
Upturn the downturn.

http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2009/05/upturn-the-downturn-song-sung-by-ntuc.html

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there are lots of jobs in the market but see if you want to take it up and if its worth it or not. I have been working for the last 30+ years of my life and never got the pleasure of being retrenched before. However I ever kana fired by a lady boss before ( was sarbored by a mat and cina lao cheebys who talked behind my back to this lady ).

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there are lots of jobs in the market but see if you want to take it up and if its worth it or not. I have been working for the last 30+ years of my life and never got the pleasure of being retrenched before. However I ever kana fired by a lady boss before ( was sarbored by a mat and cina lao cheebys who talked behind my back to this lady ).

Cool down..these evil women will get retribution :wink: