• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chow Yun Fat would donate 99% his wealth upon death

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would any local celebrity do that too? I doubt so.

ST_17522952.jpg

ACTOR Chow Yun Fat said he would donate 99 per cent of his reported HK$1 billion (S$173 million) wealth upon his death. He told Hong Kong paper Sun Daily: 'The money isn't mine but was simply earned by me. That doesn't mean I want to own it forever.'

Married to Singaporean Jasmine Tan, the Hong Kong actor's transition from Hong Kong movie star to international star was in no small part due to his wife's planning and financial support.

Known for Hong Kong films such as A Better Tomorrow and God of Gamblers, he was propelled to the American film industry and starred in films such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Curse of the Golden Flower, and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

Chow has garnered 13 best actor nominations and two best supporting actor nominations.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Married to Singaporean Jasmine Tan, the Hong Kong actor's transition from Hong Kong movie star to international star was in no small part due to his wife's planning and financial support.

That means his wife was what prompted to transform from the God Of Gamblers to Muten Roshi in Dragonball Evolution. What a "GREAT" improvement :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
ACTOR Chow Yun Fat said he would donate 99 per cent of his reported HK$1 billion (S$173 million) wealth upon his death.

How many years did it take to make S$173 million for Chow Yun Fat ?

The real question is how much has MM Lee and PM Lee made by now??

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many years did it take to make S$173 million for Chow Yun Fat ?

The real question is how much has MM Lee and PM Lee made by now??

Not as much as KGC earned in Lee & Lee, just look at the $500 legal fee made by L & L for every HBD sale. That is another way to make uncorrupt money by then PM.

jw5

Loyal
Nobody would know what he leaves behind to charity and what percentage it is.
He's still young, by that time, most people would also have forgotten.
Want to donate, donate now.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is just afraid Singapore government will
go after him before he declare just like
our own material MONK .