• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World oil $ down, will our Petrol $ down as fast??

hushushie

Channel news asia "Pump prices saw another adjustment just as world oil markets deal with the continuing downward movement of crude oil prices.

As the price for crude dropped further below $120 a barrel, local petrol company SPC jumped in to adjust its pump prices from 11am Wednesday, half an hour after Caltex made the move.

Diesel is now down by 5 cents a litre, while petrol is less by 3 cents for all grades."

will our petrol price in sg reduce as fast as the world price?
anyway, it is still good news that the price is down instead of going up.

:cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Channel news asia "Pump prices saw another adjustment just as world oil markets deal with the continuing downward movement of crude oil prices.

As the price for crude dropped further below $120 a barrel, local petrol company SPC jumped in to adjust its pump prices from 11am Wednesday, half an hour after Caltex made the move.

Diesel is now down by 5 cents a litre, while petrol is less by 3 cents for all grades."

will our petrol price in sg reduce as fast as the world price?
anyway, it is still good news that the price is down instead of going up.

:cool:

That depends on who sinkies vote for. If it is the PAP , good luck..

H

HunterSparks

Two months back when i filled up my 400cc bike it cost me $25 plus after discount....Yesterday it cost me the same $25 plus after discount. Both at Shell. SO the price coming down or staying put bro???

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, yes it will drop but not alot anyways... 3 cents is really nothing to shout for. go toilet already need pay 20 cents liao. wads a 3 cents discount?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two months back when i filled up my 400cc bike it cost me $25 plus after discount....Yesterday it cost me the same $25 plus after discount. Both at Shell. SO the price coming down or staying put bro???

To be fair you must check $25 = how many litres? last month.
$25.00 many litre today after the price down!

wudi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the price decrease will not be as fast or as much as the price increase i feel. hopefully, the oil price will continue to fall, and bring about a fall in food prices as well.

action_seeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least they are adjusting down as quickly as when they adjust up.... it used to be up fast - fast but when down - take their own sweet time!

thisrocksmysock

Alfrescian
Loyal
well i believe most of u have read the straits times article.. the futures market are finally slowing down.. steel and gold as well.. dont get too happy tho, it's a double edged sword.. the reduction in oil prices might be good for the pumps but it indicates that the world's largest energy consumer, US and A has a reduced demand for oil..

admist all the gloomy financial data for US, im not sure if the oil price cut shld be celebrated just yet.. lets just wait and see aye?

but now hooray!! cheaper petrol:biggrin: