• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who watched the YOG Closing on tv?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How was it? Was it as "grand" as the opening one? Did anyone shed a tear when the flame was extinguished?

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Closing ceremony can never be better than Opening and this one is no exception. I squirmed each time Ng Ser Miang paused in his speech for the audience to applause. It's so unnatural. The fireworks were worse off and the way the flame was extinguished wasn't better than the zichar stall turning off the gas stove after cooking. It's so unmemorable. The only things I liked is the way the National Anthem was sung and the brighter skylights, thanks to workaholic Singaporeans still toiling in office at 8 pm on a weekday as compared to the Opening Ceremony on a Saturday night.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno know what happened. Within first few minutes, the way and tone the commentator speaks put me to sleep.

Think you guys/gals missed a chance to cure your insomia.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng Ser Miang looked very uncomfortable and jittery when delivering his speech, maybe kena scolded by someone few days back ...:eek:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno know what happened. Within first few minutes, the way and tone the commentator speaks put me to sleep.

Think you guys/gals missed a chance to cure your insomia.

Not to worry, there's always "TODAY IN PARLIAMENT" that will have similar insomnia-curing effect!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Day Rally speech effect lagi potent !!!:eek:

My tv won't even be on for ah loong's talk-cock sing-song session lah! Why waste electricity? I won't even be at home this Sunday to avoid being bored to death with nothing to do and no tv channels to watch! Tiu! Must ask them to refund me that 3 hrs from my annual tv licence fee man! :mad:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Day Rally speech effect lagi potent !!!:eek:

This one definitely cannot miss. Need 110% concentration on every word, supported by extra thick kopi and essence of chicken.

What if missed another 'mee-siam-mai-hum' joke of the century ? You have to see the expression and hear it simultaneously to enjoy it.

Not forgetting to have medicated oil within arm's length reach, just in case your stomach cramp from the laughs!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one definitely cannot miss. Need 110% concentration on every word, supported by extra thick kopi and essence of chicken.

What if missed another 'mee-siam-mai-hum' joke of the century ? You have to see the expression and hear it simultaneously to enjoy it.

Not forgetting to have medicated oil within arm's length reach, just in case your stomach cramp from the laughs!

OK lah ..... I standby my Chivas .....:biggrin:

S

Star Destroyer

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUjb5j3m_bo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUjb5j3m_bo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Teo Kok Eng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How was it? Was it as "grand" as the opening one? Did anyone shed a tear when the flame was extinguished?

Look at what you are missing :p

4929851764_84d90cae5f_z.jpg

4929849574_72d634403c_z.jpg