• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Tribute" to John Mccain

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OIZa4TZI7Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9OIZa4TZI7Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
John McCain will not be the next President of the USA but he is a man of integrity. I have been reading about the US politics for the past decade and McCain was almost always depicted as a man of non partisan politics and integrity.

This is a man who did not pander to the religious right like the shameless Bush. I think he deserves a lot more respect than that youtube nonsense.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the only John Mccain I know is the one running this campaign. I read many things about him being a 'maverick' but i see non of it in the past year. All I see is shameless attacks on Obama, horrible choice of VP, zero ideas on how to get the US back on track, more support of rich companies, and the same cowboy "invade cuntries we don't like" attitude like Bush.

By the way his choice of Palin was exactly to pander to the extreme religious right.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
John McCain will not be the next President of the USA but he is a man of integrity. I have been reading about the US politics for the past decade and McCain was almost always depicted as a man of non partisan politics and integrity.

This is a man who did not pander to the religious right like the shameless Bush. I think he deserves a lot more respect than that youtube nonsense.

I hope you have started reading some credible newspapers- and not ST- after you said that you know. Y'know, and get in touch with current reality, mate.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee, a more than 1/2 of US voters, and 80% of the world agree with me. And many of them are IT-savvy, educated, worldly-wise types. Not like the gun-toting zealots from the Republication camp.

Your jibe is an exact reflection of Mccain's campaign actions too: attack the person instead of the logic. Since when has ST supported Obama? Get off Fox News!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you have started reading some credible newspapers- and not ST- after you said that you know. Y'know, and get in touch with current reality, mate.

I have not been reading ST regularly until recently when someone else in the household subscribed to ST.

My information was from the Economist mainly.

I think McCain is desperate to win thus the decision to bring on Palin etc. McCain told his own crowds to stop demonising Obama. He is a man of integrity and Obama knows that. He will give McCain something to do in his administration after the election.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee, a more than 1/2 of US voters, and 80% of the world agree with me. And many of them are IT-savvy, educated, worldly-wise types. Not like the gun-toting zealots from the Republication camp.

Your jibe is an exact reflection of Mccain's campaign actions too: attack the person instead of the logic. Since when has ST supported Obama? Get off Fox News!

Obama is the true "internet era" presidential candidate. Young, educated, good looking, articulate. Black somemore. I like him too.

Just felt that there is no need to character assasinate McCain along the way as depicted in that youtube video.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, I think its pretty obvious that ST has never supported Obama. Even President Nair's eldest son, a supposed liberal in the ST says Obama is all words, and cannot be President. Its clear that they have a conservative bend.

I just don't take them seriously. And as for Fox News, they don't have it here. But its on satellite TV I guess. Australia's satellite TV networks are extensive and wide. What I get from Fox News is usually liberals posting Fox news on youtube and then subsequently bashing them.

Enough said, really.