• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ignore the PAP -National day rally speech ! Spread the words !

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect to hear from the son , so-called PM ?
Rebates, economy shares before GE, spend more on education, low birth rate, golden years ahead , HDB flats are still affordable ?
Sure same story one, every year the same story, the same misery, why make life unhappy hearing the same sad story ?

There is no peace for the locals as long as PAP still kicking around !

Or you want to hear again the 100, 000 more FTs to come to cool the overheating economy when there are nearly 80,000k unemployed in sinkapore ?
You still trust this dude telling you this story ? You still have the faith in him on everything he does now ?

Only the paid -rich and fools would cheer at his speech !

Sinkapore is oredi screwed, it is too late to reverse the FT policy, HDB price up or down—both sides also die !
Housing policy oredi condemned !

Worse, majority local voters are also condemned lot .

Rally speech is for fools and condemned lot and good seven- months bros to cheer for !

Spend your Sunday wisely, ignore the speech , becos it will bring your blood to boil , so why not break free, be happy , forget the speech becos whatever spoken on that stage, it will not make a difference anymore.
Growth at all costs ! Look around you, MRT....shopping malls, locals are foreigners at their very own small island ! What to protect for now?

Spread the words, talk to people every day, vote in more oppo parties to save sinkapore and the local common sinkaporeans next GE !

Rally speech is just another extra way to reach the stupid lot for PAP !

Tragic !

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boycott all shopping malls, let them be Ghost Towns since they love hiring FTs !

Hmm.. Singaporeans don't buy much stuff anyway..

Consumer expenditure is very low.. about 10% of GDP

It's mostly the cars and HDB that's driving the GDP

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ignore the National Day Rally simply because of the following:

1) The speaker is uninspiring
2) The contents are nothing new
3) I do not feel it will rally me
4) I got better programs to watch and things to do :biggrin:

Funny thing about foreign workers. They keep saying need to bring in more and yet we keep reading about workers being conned into coming over here when there are no jobs for them. Then there are the phantom workers who are employed by the company only on paper when in actual fact the employees pay them to be on record. :rolleyes:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just a big wayang show to show Sinkies who is in charge, putting in a strong psychological burn mark in all sinkies' sub-consciousness

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is going to be an uphill task - there's almost as much interest in this as there was with YOG at the start of the games.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I ignore the National Day Rally simply because of the following:

1) The speaker is uninspiring
2) The contents are nothing new
3) I do not feel it will rally me
4) I got better programs to watch and things to do :biggrin:

Funny thing about foreign workers. They keep saying need to bring in more and yet we keep reading about workers being conned into coming over here when there are no jobs for them. Then there are the phantom workers who are employed by the company only on paper when in actual fact the employees pay them to be on record. :rolleyes:
I ignore the national day rally because I can't stand the sight of people laughing and clapping at anecdotes and jokes which are not funny.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ignore the national day rally because I can't stand the sight of people laughing and clapping at anecdotes and jokes which are not funny.

like mee siam mai hum....that was hilarious!, what not funny!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be listening very carefully to every word he say during the rally.

What if this year he throws a 'Lontong mai teng (aka sugar)' and I missed it ?

It is during this rally that profound jokes that can last for years after can be heard. Why miss it ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be listening very carefully to every word he say during the rally.

What if this year he throws a 'Lontong mai teng (aka sugar)' and I missed it ?

It is during this rally that profound jokes that can last for years after can be heard. Why miss it ?

I'll be listening for packages. If no packages, :oIo:!

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
the most important speech of all. the rest can be ignored

this one will have REAL money to give away - like top-ups, rebates, bonuses.

with economy at record growth there will be goodies

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll be listening for packages. If no packages, :oIo:!

You will have at least one package

Water - they increase the tariff few months before national day to announce a rebate during national day

electricity - although the 3 power stations were sold.
- they increased the tariff few months before national day to announce a rebate during national day.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will have at least one package

Water - they increase the tariff few months before national day to announce a rebate during national day

electricity - although the 3 power stations were sold.
- they increased the tariff few months before national day to announce a rebate during national day.

Madness de. Increase already then rebate. Rebate already then increase again. Then no more rebate still collect increased rate.

No wonder Equalisation got 3-storey bungalow also broke, pawn Rolex, buy Casio and work two jobs. :oIo:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i most piss off is not Loong's speech, but the presentation done by the poly students for their creative work.

Bo liao