• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disgraceful food blogger demand free food from restaurant

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking disgracful this bloody food blogger ladyironchef :mad:

http://www.hungryepicurean.com/2010/08/open-letter-to-a-certain-food-blogger/

I interrupt my usual food posts with this very important open letter. This letter is addressed to the certain rather prominent blogger in question, hereinafter referred to as, “B”

Dear B,

It has come to my attention that you had visited a certain restaurant today for their Sunday Champagne Brunch in the Joo Chiat vicinity today with 3 dining companions. The brunch would have cost S$68++ per person. You had informed the restaurant that you were a food blogger and assumed that by telling them so, the bill for all 4 of you would be waived.

This was not to be the case, as highlighted to you by the management. Further, I understand that upon being informed by the staff that out of goodwill, the restaurant would waive the costs of the meal for your partner and yourself. However, the costs of the two other diners had still to be borne by your dining companions. Upon hearing so, I put it to you that you threw your credit card at the cashier, while you glared at the staff who handled your bill. This was quoted from the operations manager of the restaurant and thus may be skewed.

The management of the restaurant in question was, in my opinion, more than kind enough to sign off the bill of both yourself and your 1 dining partner as goodwill.

Let it be known that most of us food bloggers (yours truly included) simply cannot condone your acts today.

Dated 22nd August 2010
Glenn
Author
HungryEpicurean.com

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wa! ... if say u r blogger, den can get free meal, ah? ...

lidat, can me say me sammyboy forumer, if u dun gif me free meal, tok bad abt u in sammyboy ... :mad: ... lidat can get free meal oso anot? ... :confused:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you dare to say your name is LKY, they will cook in front of you and of course all free.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am planning to start a blog on vaginas, so that bloody blogger going to let me fuck his wife for free?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blogger is guilty of extortion by try to procure free food insinuating that there'll be consequential bad comments and bad business if the establishment insist on billing them. The blogger is no different from gangster extorting protection money in days of old.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
The blogger is guilty of extortion by try to procure free food insinuating that there'll be consequential bad comments and bad business if the establishment insist on billing them. The blogger is no different from gangster extorting protection money in days of old.

So, by YOUR logic here, I can safely say PAP is also guilty of extortion by insinuating that there'll be consequential bad management of your estate if you vote them out.

And, by extension of YOUR logic, PAP is no different from gangster extorting protection money in days of old.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG_2170_v1.jpg

Your type or not har BusNo64? LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, by YOUR logic here, I can safely say PAP is also guilty of extortion by insinuating that there'll be consequential bad management of your estate if you vote them out.

And, by extension of YOUR logic, PAP is no different from gangster extorting protection money in days of old.

No. PAP says you can choose, no problem. There's a risk of the unknown and unproven that you have to take, that's all. Potong Pasir and Hougang chose opposition. For decades, no problem. Nee Soon and Bukit Gombak tried for a few years and didn't work out, chose PAP again.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2170_v1.jpg

Your type or not har BusNo64? LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

This is the typical chao ah qua gay who needs to be bashed up for being so guai lan. It's safe to say that this chao ah qua don't dare to try this in Matland. They will rearrange his already ugly mug.