• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yellow Fever Club: How to attract Asian women.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, a guidebook by an Asian woman on how to attracting Asian women!

41SYZ725WYL._SL110_.jpg
Tan_2002_how_to_attract_asian_women.jpg

http://www.attractasianwomen.blogspot.com/

http://www.attractasianwomen.com/Lorabel2.html

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that Author a guy or what?

If that author is, he is a HANJIAN!!!

About the Author, Ming Tan

About the Author

Ming Tan, a Chinese-American who grew up in New York City, felt the need to write this book after lots of men tried to pick her up with the wrong lines targeting her Asian ethnicity. She asked other Asian females (over 100 of them) if men had approached them the same way, and it turned out that most of them had. Ming decided that she would write this book to help men understand and attact Asian women.

Ming is the Asian Relationship Expert at
www.AttractAsianWomen.com, a Website to help men understand and attract Asian women, and the Asian American Professionals Network, which regularly holds social events in New York's finest nightclubs. To be included in the database of professionals interested in networking with Asians and to be invited to AsianSocials.com parties, please fill out an application at AsianSocials.com.

When not working on helping people get together, Ming enjoys relaxing walks in Central Park, museums, music, fine dining and conversations with interesting people.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Why did you start www.AttractAsianWomen.com?

Ming Tan: So many men have emailed me asking me questions about Asian women: what are they like, where to meet them, etc., so I decided to give the men what they want.

Why should they read your column and book?

Ming Tan: First, I am an Asian woman who has been living in New York City for a long time, and therefore know both Asian and American cultures. I am fluent in Mandarin Chinese, having been an interpreter and author over the past few years. Based on my background, culture and education, I feel that I can teach you what Asian women want.

Also, I have interviewed many, many single Asian women about their wants, desires, likes and dislikes. I have compiled their answers in a reader friendly format, and would like to share them with you.

I would also like to say that I love to write and there is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment me on my writing.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh a chinese woman... A white cock sucker...

About the Author, Ming Tan

About the Author

Ming Tan, a Chinese-American who grew up in New York City, felt the need to write this book after lots of men tried to pick her up with the wrong lines targeting her Asian ethnicity. She asked other Asian females (over 100 of them) if men had approached them the same way, and it turned out that most of them had. Ming decided that she would write this book to help men understand and attact Asian women.

Ming is the Asian Relationship Expert at
www.AttractAsianWomen.com, a Website to help men understand and attract Asian women, and the Asian American Professionals Network, which regularly holds social events in New York's finest nightclubs. To be included in the database of professionals interested in networking with Asians and to be invited to AsianSocials.com parties, please fill out an application at AsianSocials.com.

When not working on helping people get together, Ming enjoys relaxing walks in Central Park, museums, music, fine dining and conversations with interesting people.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Why did you start www.AttractAsianWomen.com?

Ming Tan: So many men have emailed me asking me questions about Asian women: what are they like, where to meet them, etc., so I decided to give the men what they want.

Why should they read your column and book?

Ming Tan: First, I am an Asian woman who has been living in New York City for a long time, and therefore know both Asian and American cultures. I am fluent in Mandarin Chinese, having been an interpreter and author over the past few years. Based on my background, culture and education, I feel that I can teach you what Asian women want.

Also, I have interviewed many, many single Asian women about their wants, desires, likes and dislikes. I have compiled their answers in a reader friendly format, and would like to share them with you.

I would also like to say that I love to write and there is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment me on my writing.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are Asian Women all over the world that are of different race, culture, nationality and religious belief, etc.. There are Asian women from the hill tribes all the way to the most modern and materialistic ones found in today's urban society. We have Ah Lians also. Does her book cover all? If not, she better change her title to a less misleading one. I strongly suggest remove her face from the book cover. It was a very bad idea and really puts me off. :(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, a guidebook by an Asian woman on how to attracting Asian women! ...
tis book is totally useless! ...

any angmo who reads tis book is a loser ... if spg's oso dun want him, wat he do oso no use ...

wen n angmo got spg, he does not nid tis book @ all ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
asian woman or ang mo lady all only wants one thing, $$$$. this is the universal law of truth. my one statement summarised her book

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahhh ming tan.....another spg who will spread her legs wide open to any white men who cross her path.

What is it that the Asian men have done wrong to the SPGs to justify their preference for everything white? Asian men, especially those from affluent countries, are known to be good providers and of good husband material. Asian men are also very sucessful in their careers and are definetely at least 100times more hardworking than the typical white guy.

And yet these SPGs choose to go exclusively white!? This kind of behaviour sounds traitorous to me

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is it that the Asian men have done wrong to the SPGs to justify their preference for everything white?
And yet these SPGs choose to go exclusively white!? This kind of behaviour sounds traitorous to me

It's a white supremacy ideology that some still believe.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>I would also like to say that I love to write and there is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment me on my writing.<<

Not sure about her writing skills. But she confirm DUA KANG YAO SIU!!! :oIo:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>I would also like to say that I love to write and there is not a day that goes by that someone does not compliment me on my writing.<<

Not sure about her writing skills. But she confirm DUA KANG YAO SIU!!! :oIo:

Reminds you of a fellow forummer ? The Cantonese translation is 大隻廣。

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahhh ming tan.....another spg who will spread her legs wide open to any white men who cross her path.

What is it that the Asian men have done wrong to the SPGs to justify their preference for everything white? Asian men, especially those from affluent countries, are known to be good providers and of good husband material. Asian men are also very sucessful in their careers and are definetely at least 100times more hardworking than the typical white guy.

Let them suffer. I hope she kena those booze-drinking whites who sit at home and wait for her to bring the dough home. :biggrin:

Even Asian men are slowly starting to be appreciated and liked by white girls who are quite sian of their white counterparts.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men should respect women. Not talk about them like wild games to hunt for pleasure.

Respect women, you'd naturally have women, and they'd really love you and care for you.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men should respect women. Not talk about them like wild games to hunt for pleasure.

Respect women, you'd naturally have women, and they'd really love you and care for you.
Men should respect women, correct.

But what if an Asian man respect an Asian woman but got shunned because he is simply not white?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Men should respect women, correct.

But what if an Asian man respect an Asian woman but got shunned because he is simply not white?

A good man is a good man. A good woman is a good woman. I've got no problem with that. I'm Chinese. I've had plenty of whites and fellow yellows on my bed. Just that I don't prefer browns or blacks. Don't accuse me of discrimination. It's just preference that both sexes in every race is entitled to. I won't accuse whites for choosing blacks too, and vice versa.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

My question to you is: Can u bring urself to respect someone who does not respect herself?

jw5

Loyal
There are Asian Women all over the world that are of different race, culture, nationality and religious belief, etc.. There are Asian women from the hill tribes all the way to the most modern and materialistic ones found in today's urban society. We have Ah Lians also. Does her book cover all? If not, she better change her title to a less misleading one. I strongly suggest remove her face from the book cover. It was a very bad idea and really puts me off. :(
Can remove her name as well?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let them suffer. I hope she kena those booze-drinking whites who sit at home and wait for her to bring the dough home. :biggrin:

Even Asian men are slowly starting to be appreciated and liked by white girls who are quite sian of their white counterparts.

I am not sure if it's true that white women are starting to appreciate Asian men,

but one thing is for sure Asian men, unlike those traitorous SPG Asian women, do not go exclusively white!

I personally don't find white women attractive and many of my Asian mates back in Australia share my sentiment.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure what you mean...prostituting? (in routine sense, not commercial sense.)

In a way..... look at the way those SPGs throw themselves at the white men are they not cheaper than a prostitue?

Just a few days ago, i was having dinner in a restuarant near Outram, and saw this young spg dinning with a middle age looking fat balding angmo wearing shorts and with white socks pull all the way up. simply wtf....they have gone so much cheaper nowdays.