• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How much inflation is GST give

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go the market buy thing, see price go up, damn sad lah. Scully hor, I see the receipt, nabeh GST.

Suddenly I thinking, is it the gahmen do wrong anot? Last year when good year and economy improving, they humtum us 2pt GST increase (40% increase knn), and say it is to keep budget deficit. But knn turn out the budget super excess, but never give back GST to us.

I is asking, how much of the 6.6% inflation, is GST contributed? Becuase importer by is pay GST, contractor buy is GST, sub-con buy is GST, buyer also GST. Then knn so much price is add increase. So maybe stagflation is afterall a lot of gahmen fault.

Anyone versed enough in maths or stats can help count?

Confirm can do some business or economys model to count if the GST no increase the inflation will be how much, then compare now, and can count the GST contribution of our now the hardship one.

Anybody can help?

And does the oppos dare to count and raise this in Parliament not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I go the market buy thing, see price go up, damn sad lah. Scully hor, I see the receipt, nabeh GST.

Suddenly I thinking, is it the gahmen do wrong anot? Last year when good year and economy improving, they humtum us 2pt GST increase (40% increase knn), and say it is to keep budget deficit. But knn turn out the budget super excess, but never give back GST to us.

I is asking, how much of the 6.6% inflation, is GST contributed? Becuase importer by is pay GST, contractor buy is GST, sub-con buy is GST, buyer also GST. Then knn so much price is add increase. So maybe stagflation is afterall a lot of gahmen fault.

Anyone versed enough in maths or stats can help count?

Confirm can do some business or economys model to count if the GST no increase the inflation will be how much, then compare now, and can count the GST contribution of our now the hardship one.

Anybody can help?

And does the oppos dare to count and raise this in Parliament not?

The Sinkie govt figure out that sinkies, no matter what, they will not be able to make any difference until it is too late and also cannot do anything about it,

so they may make the gst to go up to 10% in future.

Enjoy!!!!