• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insider: Bank Relationship Managers Earn Big Bucks Cheating Uncles/Aunties!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MR CHUA SHENG YANG: 'As someone who once worked in a major consumer bank, I can only attest to the fact that compensation structures in the industry generally reward their so-called relationship managers (RMs) in a similar fashion to housing agents, with commission-based rewards, where the main factor of commission is the quantum of revenue derived. RMs are therefore focused only on selling to meet their quarterly targets and rarely is there emphasis on ethical selling. I also find it curious that instead of the Consumers Association of Singapore (Case) taking up the cause on behalf of investors, it is former NTUC Income chief executive officer, Mr Tan Kin Lian, who is doing so.'

pfingo

Alfrescian
Loyal
being ethical is besides the farking point lah. ppl buy these stuff everyting jus sign dun read contract i cant swallow tat? so stoopid meh these ppl? :rolleyes: the onus is on your rm to advise u but u puting money up front must know wat the F u purchase mah. i cannot comprehend lehman bros or banks being faulted for a consumer error?

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is ethical???

Got money to buy my car,
Got money to buy my prada,
Got money to buy my executive flat.

Who cares those elderly savings.....they die their business....dun come and ruin my targeted sales commission.

:( :o :(

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me oso dun like dose fellas ...

last time, me bot sum funds ... 1 day, 1 of dose fellas called n tol me ... ur funds maturing soon, iz nt going 2 outperform, u wun get higher dividends, y u dun sell it n den buy tis fund (trying 2 sell me another) ... me tol her 2 f-o ...