• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any old coffeeshop kakis here?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm... hard to predict now. if like star and sing give away users particular like tis i oso very scare.:o

nevermind lah..we will just post all those nice stuffs that the ruling party wanna hear..just like what they are doing in fuckwarezone..

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I case you all haven't noticed, the old forum has been completely 'zerged' by MIW spies. Now the "coffee shop talk" section is full of copy/paste news, pushing all our discussions back to page 2-3, so new readers cannot see our truthful discussions.

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
I case you all haven't noticed, the old forum has been completely 'zerged' by MIW spies. Now the "coffee shop talk" section is full of copy/paste news, pushing all our discussions back to page 2-3, so new readers cannot see our truthful discussions.
wat kinda logic is dat? care to elaborate? dun think they can do anything yet cos most forumers here are IT savvy.

oscar

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn...was oscar676. logged in and see nothing but news on Beijing olympics.
Registered as oscar here. Well, at least no need to add 676 behind just because too many oscars around.

This forum is more efficient at moderating and cleansing.

Wonder how long it will take for s hit to accumulate here.

I guess it depends on the level of frustration of the men in the street. I somehow feel that the level is very high, that is why we treat each other quite badly here in sinkapore.

If too sterile, sianzzz....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i like the old coffeeshop cos the feel is there but wat to do it is already closed.

Too Sterile. Its going to become a typical Clean, sterile, hygenic forum machiam like Singapore like that. All polish, proper, pretty and nice, BUT EMPTY at the core.

knn..new forum like abit sian leh..

I do not know what the hell is wrong. If you guys do not like this forum, then go to delphi and set up a forum by YOURSELF and allow all your same kind to post there. Why need to depend on someone else (sam leong) to have an avenue for that?

This tells a lot how sinkie behaves.

It just gives me the impression that sinkies do not want to do all the work and spend money and effort on it and depend on someone else for their own "pleasure" and still complain about it if it does not fit them. ( for god sakes, go and create one forum yourself then) No wonder you guys get screwed by PAP year in and out. You guys deserve it totally.

Last edited:

oscar

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if oscar set up one forum, take forever to take off. Who the F is oscar????? anyway, oscar mebbe a little lazy, no time to moderate, only got time to vent.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know what the hell is wrong. If you guys do not like this forum, then go to delphi and set up a forum by YOURSELF and allow all your same kind to post there. Why need to depend on someone else (sam leong) to have an avenue for that?

This tells a lot how sinkie behaves.

It just gives me the impression that sinkies do not want to do all the work and spend money and effort on it and depend on someone else for their own "pleasure" and still complain about it if it does not fit them. ( for god sakes, go and create one forum yourself then) No wonder you guys get screwed by PAP year in and out. You guys deserve it totally.

set up forum is easy..but getting support is hard..some guys did set up a forum probably sometime last year after hearing news about the closing down of the old forum..did'nt get much support and probably closed down liao..we can't be opening our individual forums and start to post our own threads and replies ourselves right?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
set up forum is easy..but getting support is hard..some guys did set up a forum probably sometime last year after hearing news about the closing down of the old forum..did'nt get much support and probably closed down liao..we can't be opening our individual forums and start to post our own threads and replies ourselves right?

IF there is truly a sincere goal to voice out your concern and and be heard plus still want the delphi style, then get this group of people to post there and jumpstart the forum.

That is what i call effort, by means of effort it means get know ( educate yourself) how to jump start a forum beside setting it up

For me, i like it here more than delphi. That is just me.

Jenny

KNN, dot is forced to move over to this new simi-Alfresco lan cheow coffee shop because Sam Leong forcibly evict the squatters from the old coffee shop.

Must be another conspiracy. The rent at the new simi-alfresco lan cheow coffee shop must be twice as expensive as the old old, and the coffee also more expensive. Inflation.

Any old coffee shop kakis here, and what is your new nick?

Anyone wants the entire Annals of the Dragon King re-posted here?

Don't be forced. not happy, come here http://forums.delphiforums.com/TSMMod

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
KNN, dot is forced to move over to this new simi-Alfresco lan cheow coffee shop because Sam Leong forcibly evict the squatters from the old coffee shop.

Must be another conspiracy. The rent at the new simi-alfresco lan cheow coffee shop must be twice as expensive as the old old, and the coffee also more expensive. Inflation.

bro Dot,

managed to retain my old nick =)

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
(11:43:31 HKT) [c=12] Soft like Mashmallow, Win like Dragon[/c]: some dun like the vbulltin
(11:43:37 HKT) $g $lut: they're not going to sam's forum?
(11:43:46 HKT) $g $lut: sam is screwed
(11:43:46 HKT) [c=12] Soft like Mashmallow, Win like Dragon[/c]: they not used to vbulletin
(11:43:47 HKT) $g $lut: lol
(11:43:54 HKT) $g $lut: uniquely $g

jw5

Loyal
addadude
Hey are you the Pat Metheny fan?
I'm also a veteran, from 1999. :smile:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

me same old nick. :biggrin: