• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$g $luts should wear this

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
>looks very uncomfortable, or very shiok, depending on needs of the woman wearing it.

Shiok??? Yea, maybe $g $luts enjoy flossing their CCBs.

RascalFlatts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are inflated with oversized egos and demand the world from men when they have nothing to give in return. I cringe whenever I read articles from retarded journalist like JILL ALPHONSO whine about how beautiful Sinkie women are and how unfortunate that there are a lack of cute guys around to match them.

*roll eyes* Now she's making more women feel the world revolves around them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie women are inflated with oversized egos and demand the world from men when they have nothing to give in return. I cringe whenever I read articles from retarded journalist like JILL ALPHONSO whine about how beautiful Sinkie women are and how unfortunate that there are a lack of cute guys around to match them.

*roll eyes* Now she's making more women feel the world revolves around them.

That is one of the reason why i choose a thai lady to be my lifetime partner. Thais' graciousness is incomparable.

Tyler Durden

Alfrescian
Loyal
>I cringe whenever I read articles from retarded journalist like JILL ALPHONSO
>whine about how beautiful Sinkie women are and how unfortunate that there are
>a lack of cute guys around to match them.

GNS!!! If those pigs were worth their (ridiculously heavy) weight in gold, their photos would have landed up on my boss's blog.

Whole day sexually-harassing/molesting righteous men of G-d. LEEally no sense of shame!!! $luts!!!

57733.gif

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie women are inflated with oversized egos and demand the world from men when they have nothing to give in return. I cringe whenever i read articles from retarded journalist like jill alphonso whine about how beautiful sinkie women are and how unfortunate that there are a lack of cute guys around to match them.

*roll eyes* now she's making more women feel the world revolves around them.

well said my friend!