• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

slience is the best policy

youngpunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realize that when singapore get into some shit, the gov will just keep quiet for some time and singaporeans will slowly slowly forget everything that has happend. EG. Mas selamat,Electricity bill hike,20k deposit garenteed , dbs issue.

What do you guys think

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies mah.. When you tame them with comfort and a little of free cash, they will treat you and think of you like god.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we're the best citizens in this universe - we very kwai kwai one. cheers to the best governed people in the world.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realize that when singapore get into some shit, the gov will just keep quiet for some time and singaporeans will slowly slowly forget everything that has happend. EG. Mas selamat,Electricity bill hike,20k deposit garenteed , dbs issue.

What do you guys think

Read up Social Engineering(political science). Check up when was the last time History was one of the main compulsory subjects taught in our schools. I'm sure by now you understand what is brain washing and indoctrination, don't you?:smile:

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

What do you guys think

I rather they would keep quiet then come out to make a fool of themselves.

Like the U-turn man who say no need to guarantee on 1 day, and then gives guarantee on the next day.

Or like the singlish man who say hopefully cpf will still be around, hopefully.

If you dont open your mouth, we will still have the doubt that you are dumb.
If you open your mouth, we would have cleared all our doubts.

$2m a year is expensive, dont hurt us more by letting us know that $2m is for a joker or a puppet.