• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What kind of wife is this??

baidu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hangquynh76476.jpg

Wa the one wearing glasses i like:biggrin: dont take long term ( marry her ) can? 2 hrs can liao:smile:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got... Click Here! But watever u do... dun click on her photo... :biggrin::biggrin::p

i did :(

<TABLE align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE class=h2 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Vietnamese women seeking men

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=21> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE width=left align=center valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>I live in: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Personality: I am hoping to meet a man who is tender, intelligent, dynamic, believes in God and interested in a serious relationship.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>More about me: Charming, romantic, attractive, feminine, kind, humorous, communicative, opened, sincere, honest, devoted, family and children oriented. I love children very much, it is not a problem if my future husband already has children.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>See more photos and videos:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE width=left align=center valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>I live in: Hue, Vietnam</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Personality: I am an intelligent, sensitive, amorous,caring, sincere and affectionate lady. I am seeking a man 45 to 50 whois considerate, understanding, good natured, faithful, loving and tender.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>More about me: I am kindhearted, cheerful, intelligent, communicative.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>See more photos and videos:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3 height=21> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE width=left align=center valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>I live in: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Personality: I am a very passionate person who is active, understanding, honest and I love home life. I am would like very much to meet a man who is faithful and most of all affectionate.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>More about me: I am calm, creative, adore comfort in my house and in my relationships. I like pets - both cats and dogs. I am very easy-going and like travelling. I speak a little English.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>See more photos and videos:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left><TABLE width=left align=center valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle> </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>I live in: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>Personality: I am a creative, family oriented, loyal, affectionate and happy woman. I am hoping to meet a man 35 to 48 who is family oriented, loyal, understanding, caring and tender.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>More about me: I am sincere, understanding, optimistic girl. I like to go to nature, to meet friends. I speak a little English.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>See more photos and videos:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD><TD vAlign=top align=left> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>Vietnamese women seeking relationships leading to marriage with foreign men of all worldwide. We have the world's largest database of women and the most complete and up-to-date product line of Vietnamese women. We are the world's largest Singles Vacations & Marriage Agency on the web. Our company gives you one on one appointments with traditional Vietnamese women. We have group tours every month where you can meet your future wife. The benefit of using our service is that we have socials every month and one on one introduction with our single ladies every day of the year. This city has some of the most attractive singles. If you want a beautiful wife, our agency has 1000's of singles to choose from. Discover why most single men find female members to marry on their first visit! You will be amazed at the sincerity of these ladies. Learn why they make the best companions and soul mates. See pictures of Vietnamese women and foreign men having a great time as they get to know each other. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
lidat must see whether wife or gf lor... chose wife.. cannot chose those too pretty one.. chose gf must chose those pretty one.....Up enough already can easily pass it to DNAT.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

But dis type usually oso goot washing m/c, vacum m/c, microwave oven wor...:biggrin::biggrin: The other sui sui 1 oni noe how 2 make u chiam card nia... Haizz :biggrin::p

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lidat must see whether wife or gf lor... chose wife.. cannot chose those too pretty one.. chose gf must chose those pretty one.....Up enough already can easily pass it to DNAT.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

We up, he chiam... U think he bite the bait onot har? :biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well... we can always tell him that he is signing up for a one day one nite batam kio kway tour.... given his IQ.. he will probably sign.. no worries.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lidat then make sure it's carbon copy lor... No nid so troublesome sign so many time..:biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
or we just sign for him lidat even better.

DNAT
lidat can or not???:almost identical liao... with his limited angmo.... :biggrin::biggrin:

K... i go c can borrow his IC 4 a day onot... May cum in bery handy as well...:biggrin::p

Oi pung kang leow! Kua orangprick leow lor...