• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy Khor: The Rennaisance Woman

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am in awe of the wealth of knowledge of this very capable woman. Just yesterday, she stood up in Parliament to educate us about barrages, specifically how the Marina Barrage helped flood prevention, AND explained why Singapore's growth model is perfect.

I believe Amy Khor is so awesome that she can part the seas like Moses did, all we have to do is to beg Her Awesomeness to do it for the country.

I am especially impressed by how she can cite GINI-coefficients of more than 1. This is like being able to count to infinity and beyond.

I believe we have the person to succeed Pinky as the Prime Minister of Singapore. She is a woman and her name is Amy Khor. Be afraid, be very afraid.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
only God was n still is able to part the Red Sea or any sea lah.
she's just a human being - a woman: flesh of my flesh n bone of my bones.:biggrin:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
she's just a human being - a woman: flesh of my flesh n bone of my bones.:biggrin:

TeeKee, you are missing the point here. But that's OK, I know how hard it is to rein in your proselytizing self.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I believe Amy Khor is so awesome that she can part the seas like Moses did..."

Well, she can start by parting her legs..... :smile:

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...

Ok translate this to hokkien : flesh of my flesh n bones of my bones
I was told in hokkein is bak kut teh

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not possible that she will be a PM lah..

She at least need to be in charge of MOE then MOD before she is considered.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told this woman is politically very ambitious but does not have the background or the acumen to be in cabinet. She is attempting to follow in the foot steps of Yu-Fu Yee Shoon who is the most powerful person in PAP.

I got the impression that she is connected by family wise to someone powerful in the PAP in the past.

I am in awe of the wealth of knowledge of this very capable woman. Just yesterday, she stood up in Parliament to educate us about barrages, specifically how the Marina Barrage helped flood prevention, AND explained why Singapore's growth model is perfect.

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe Amy Khor is so awesome that she can part the seas like Moses did, all we have to do is to beg Her Awesomeness to do it for the country.

I am especially impressed by how she can cite GINI-coefficients of more than 1. This is like being able to count to infinity and beyond.

I believe we have the person to succeed Pinky as the Prime Minister of Singapore. She is a woman and her name is Amy Khor. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Spends most of the time reading reports from PUB and memorizing them. Did she contribute anything?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her memory work is not up to scratch. She said in public that the MB had seven gates. My 10 yo daughter told me she counted nine when she went on a school learning journey.

Guess who was right.

Spends most of the time reading reports from PUB and memorizing them. Did she contribute anything?

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys are just too disrespectful to our Awesomeness Amy Khor.

She is so smart that Einstein was tutored by her.

She is also very sporty. In fact, she had a race with light and she won convincingly.

She is so compassionate and empathetic that the Goddess of Mercy Guanyin had to ask her for tips on how to be more merciful.

She is also very loyal. She is more loyal to the PAP than all the RC dogs put together. [OK, I admit this last point is made-up; noone can be more loyal than the collective loyalness of all PAP dogs.]