• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann wong steamy sex scene with angmo...chris lee wear green hat..LOL

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why Hollywood made a little claim of her having a more impression than Jackie Chan in Shanghai nights when all she did was acting like a slut in love with Angmoh guy, being extremely sexual on top of him and licking his head from top to bottom, sure she did some kungfu but it's garbage compare to Jackie Chan( who doesn't get any girls ).

In the other movie she let a Angmoh stuck his tongue in her mouth and felt her breast on top of him.

[video=youtube;s4eb6TmeaA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4eb6TmeaA4[/video]

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw my Ang Mo Boss' Malaysian wife who looks like an aunty. Very disppointed because this Ang Mo is a nice guy, handsome, smart and a high flyer. But then their 2 daughters damn pretty leh..........very strange

now u understand Prez Macron"s choice.......... it is below that counts n bedcraft..........ask Charles abt Camelia ////////////////fucker Bowels

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why Hollywood made a little claim of her having a more impression than Jackie Chan in Shanghai nights when all she did was acting like a slut in love with Angmoh guy, being extremely sexual on top of him and licking his head from top to bottom, sure she did some kungfu but it's garbage compare to Jackie Chan( who doesn't get any girls ).

In the other movie she let a Angmoh stuck his tongue in her mouth and felt her breast on top of him.

[video=youtube;s4eb6TmeaA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4eb6TmeaA4[/video]

aiyahhh. just a kissing scene.

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fann Wong got 'nothing' to see leh.. unless she is like the one below

IMG_0114.JPG

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah lor! So tame and mild that even primary school students can safely watch without PG. :biggrin:

This isn't the only scene and the point isn't how sexual the scene was but how Fann wong was portrayed in the movie, she's basically suppose to be this beautiful Chinese girl who can only fall in love Ang Moh guy, she would give her body for free but wouldn't do the same to Chinese guys. The entire movie even without those sex/bed scenes shows her being actively in love with the Angmoh but could never do the same for the Chinese guy, it's as if only the Angmoh can give her life and future meaning.

The Ang Moh man was portrayed as being much better romantic lovers while Chinese guys being portrayed as these weird, close minded males that could make any Chinese female suffer. She ( Fann wong ) is so in love with Angmoh that she would break her Chinese traditions and would give her body only to the Ang Moh. The message behind the movie is pretty obvious. The movie was a disgrace/shame for the manhood of Chinese males and Asian males.

In every hollywood movie she is in there was always some level of sexual interactions with the Angmoh.

hqdefault.jpg

18568-shanghai-knights-celebrity-sexy-posing-hot-cute-actress-hot.jpg

1c8P1O3.png

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see any steamy sex.

Fann is just like a little kitten who has just befriended a lovable puppy dog.

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know singaporen girls are sluts but I would much rather she kiss/did sex scenes or a love story with Koreans and Chinaman ( even though I dislike Chinaman they are still Asian males ).

In the movie with Korean actor Jang Kyuk it was REAL CHEMISTRY, REAL LOVE, no fake angmoh love worshipping.

hqdefault.jpg

dance-of-the-dragon.jpg

taniecsmoka.jpg

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can watch the movie here. I can only find a German dub language of the movie. Even without English subtitles and not understand what the hell they are actually saying you can easily understand the whole point of the movie. Just skip the parts where Fann wong and the angmoh guy is in.

This is the most WORST angmoh worshiping movies ever !!!

[video=youtube;A4T736SypWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4T736SypWQ[/video]

Fann wong was portrayed as this teen Chinese girl who was love at first sigh with this unconscious Ang Moh ( who's a married man ? ), Fann wong was already engaged but after seeing the Angmoh she started completely angmoh worshiping and as soon as he woke up they started kissing. Fann wong was taking every chance to have sex/kiss/share love with angmoh behind her mother's back and his Angmoh wive's back. Eventually fann wong got pregnant by the Angmoh and they had a hybrid daughter who was played by Maggie Q (who in real life is french-vietnamese) , just like her slut mother she too fell in love with a angmoh and the man even looked like a spitting image of his father but older ( don't know if it's even bloody incest going on, he look just like his father )

242eon4.jpg

p6mfo.jpg

10n9jz7.jpg

2m78cuf.jpg

x5p6l3.jpg

4tkevk.jpg

2ui88qx.jpg

Her hybrid slut daughter is also a angmoh worshiper

2d8ky7d.jpg

vze9ok.jpg

Last edited: