• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG: I Used to Dislike Ang Mohs. U Believe?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>He changed her stereotyped view
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_MVMARRIAGE.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Ms Agnes Teh changed her impression of Caucasians after meeting - and marrying - Mr Jesus Tosca, a Spaniard. -- ST PHOTO: ALBERT SIM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->She never thought she would ever date a Caucasian, let alone marry one. But in March this year, project manager Agnes Teh married a Spaniard.
'I always thought ang mohs misbehave a lot, and are loud and untrustworthy,' said Ms Teh, a graduate in her early 40s.
The impression, however, soon changed in 2006, after a colleague in a bank introduced her to Mr Jesus Tosca, a project manager in his late 30s.
The two hit it off at a dinner and went on to date for a year before he popped the question with a ring in a champagne flute.
The only concern Ms Teh's parents had was whether Mr Tosca had plans to return to his home in Sevilla, Spain. He did not, and the couple have since set up home in Bukit Timah.
He has no problems with her pursuing a career. 'While my brothers and dad don't expect their wives to work, Jesus doesn't want me to stop,' she said.
Mr Tosca, who has been working in Singapore for four years, has also got her to appreciate wine.
'I never drank wine. I was a cheap date who stuck to water. But to Jesus, a meal is not complete without a bottle of wine,' she said.
They are less united on one issue, though. If ever they have children, he would rather they attend international schools, while she prefers Singapore schools.
'He thinks the education system here is too rigid, but I think international-school students tend to be more spoilt,' she said.
He also wants their children to take up Spanish citizenship and not do national service. 'He thinks NS is a waste of time, but I believe it makes a boy stronger,' she said. She is taking Spanish lessons to enable her to communicate better with her in-laws when she and her husband head for Spain this Christmas.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you believe me ?

Ang moh men used to dispice Asian women during the good times.
But even the lower grade Ang Mo men cannot get their local ang Mo women.
Local Ang Mo women all chase the higher stock men.
The higher net worth ones.

It has come to past that you got to make do with what you got in the present times.
So asian women is the trend now cheap and good.

Just like local Singaporean men once go after Vietnamese, Thai and Mainland Chinese women.
It pretty sums up all that I have to say.

So if local women thinks that they got a good deal, think again.
In actuality in Singapore we are suppose to be first rate, our women just signed up as
third world third rate women to fullfill their wish as retaliation to local men!
Your wish is granted . But it does now just stop there. The journey is long and enduring!

If local men thinks they are missing something, do not despair.
Ang Mo helps us to weed out the queer and morally unstable ones.

Do you believe her now? You must believe her because it's true !

If all else fails ! One has to still go forward and realise their true calling !

Last edited:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! She realized that she is a DESPERATE OLD HAG & any ang moh who dares comes close to her is dead meat for MARRIAGE! These ang mohs are rejects in their own country lah! So how lian, like that must also tell the whole of Spore that she is an OLD HAG! Buay lau kwee meh? So fucking thick skinned!

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something like close to expiry date, goods drying up. How Lien, want to gain face but never consider negative impact in anti FT environment.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean men and women have equal rights to choose what ever nationality they wish to marry, whether it be Estonian, American, African or Papua New Guinean.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like Michelle Yeoh - at her age not Chinese guy would even think of mounting her. Only angmohs do not mind! Yeah let angmohs mop up our discards.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel sorry for the man, to have to stay in singapore rather than staying in spain.
i am sure they will go to spain eventually

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our govt trusted this Foreign Talent but he doesn't trust our National Service and Education system. In short, he will not want to be Singapore Citizen. He wanted to earn his bucks here, fuck the girl here and when time is due for his return home, he will gladly do so. How I wish I could be him but my fate put me as a Citizen here to be betrayed and robbed by our govt years after years without fail.

<'He thinks the education system here is too rigid, but I think international-school students tend to be more spoilt,' she said.
He also wants their children to take up Spanish citizenship and not do national service. 'He thinks NS is a waste of time, but I believe it makes a boy stronger,' she said. She is taking Spanish lessons to enable her to communicate better with her in-laws when she and her husband head for Spain this Christmas.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our govt trusted this Foreign Talent but he doesn't trust our National Service and Education system. In short, he will not want to be Singapore Citizen. He wanted to earn his bucks here, fuck the girl here and when time is due for his return home, he will gladly do so. How I wish I could be him but my fate put me as a Citizen here to be betrayed and robbed by our govt years after years without fail.

Ever met a down syndrome bullfighter before or not?