• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World cup semi final predictions and comments ....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uruguay beat Oranje full time
Spain beat Germany after extra time

Loss of De Jong and Mueller too great ......:eek:

jw5

Loyal
My predictions:

Holland to beat Uruguay in 90 minutes.
Holland are missing Van der Wiel and De Jong through suspension, but Uruguay are missing Suarez and left back Fucile through suspension and central defenders Godin, Victorino and captain Lugano are all fighting to be fit. Wonderboy Lodeiro is definitely out.
The Dutch should have more firepower for Uruguay to handle.

Germany to beat Spain in 90 minutes.
I don't think Germany were that impressive against Argentina or England, rather I have not been impressed with Spain, who pass the ball around arrogantly but without cutting edge. Muller is suspended but the Germans play to a system and they have able replacements for him. Germany will exploit Spain down the flanks, where their full backs are weak defensively.