• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Are There So Many Parasites in Singapore?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Got service or not?
Posted on 09 Oct, 2008 20:16
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Eeks, I found a caterpillar in my Hokkien Mee

STOMPer I-Lin was eating her dinner of Hokkien Mee when she spotted a caterpillar in the food and was so disgusted with her find that she lost her appetite.

In her MMS to STOMP, the STOMPer wrote:

“I bought the packet of Hokkien Mee from Zhi Char stall at the coffeeshop in Woodlands Street 13 and brought it home.

“I was halfway done eating when I saw the caterpillar. I was so disgusted that I lost my appetite right away and threw away the packet of food.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
“I was halfway done eating when I saw the caterpillar. I was so disgusted that I lost my appetite right away and threw away the packet of food.”

:p:p:p one can only be sure that the vegetable got no pesticide :p:p:p

jw5

Loyal
:p:p:p one can only be sure that the vegetable got no pesticide :p:p:p
I saw a Taiwan news report that some people are purposely buying vegetables with holes to assure themselves that there were no pesticides used! :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I saw a Taiwan news report that some people are purposely buying vegetables with holes to assure themselves that there were no pesticides used! :smile:

i wonder how much of our vegetable is from PRC? :confused::eek:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I bought the packet of Hokkien Mee from Zhi Char stall at the coffeeshop in Woodlands Street 13 and brought it home.

getArticlePhoto.do

Have you heard of this joke?

One Singaporean called a radio station and complained about his stupid Japanese wife, who keeps buying veges with worms in it.

The radio programme guy called the Singaporean stupid! It's organic, there's no pesticides in the veges!! You should be thankful for having such an intelligent wife!

LOL..