• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prostitute nuisance at Boat Quay so bad that business partners stay away

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
so_many_call_girls_in_circular_rd-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Michelle says that Circular Road has become the haunt of dozens of call girls, who 'advertise' their services in revealing skin-tight mini-dresses. She says their presence is driving her business partners away.

Said the STOMPer:

"There has been a recent proliferation of call girls along Circular Road near where my office is located.

"My company has been at Circular Road for over two years now. One of the reasons we moved here is the charm that Boat Quay boasts as a quaint heritage area with its restaurants, bars and shop houses.

"However, in the last six months, there has been a sudden influx of scantily-dressed call girls, who brazenly parade outside several pubs.

"They start their shifts as early as 4.30pm and call out to male passers-by, attempting to attract them with their provocative skin-tight dresses (with hemlines so high their butt cheeks show).

"Some even sit or squat on the ground with their legs open; you can imagine what a sight it must be.

"Their presence has created a general sense of sleaze about this area – one would think it is a red light district.

"Additionally, the pubs blast loud, thumping music from 5pm.

"Firstly, this whole situation is starting to disrupt our work process because it is hard to concentrate with the noise coming from the streets downstairs.

"Secondly, our clients find it an exceedingly distasteful experience to come to our office for meetings.

"Thirdly, my female colleagues and I often feel uneasy walking along the pubs, especially when it turns dark.

"We’re appalled that this problem is escalating and feel that the authorities should step in to prevent the area from becoming a mini red light district."

ertwreg-data.jpg

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hm...

PAP breaks its promise of keeping prostitutes within Geylang

Which minister should be hanged for this?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>"Thirdly, my female colleagues and I often feel uneasy walking along the pubs, especially when it turns dark.<<

Hello, here is not downtown Brooklyn with black gangbangers leh.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"There has been a recent proliferation of call girls along Circular Road near where my office is located

They are not call guys lah. Just bar girls who earn on drink quotas. Very very irritating and ugly. Was initially one pub.. then it turned into a whole stretch on both sides of the road. I hope they close down soon.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
many of these fugly pinoys also operating at people's park near the macdonald from 9 pm onwards ....:eek:

Another Pinoy 'hotspot' is along Tanjong Pagar road, where all the sleazy pubs are. Heck...there's even one Pinoy kopitiam there selling authentic Pinoy cuisine!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are not call guys lah. Just bar girls who earn on drink quotas. Very very irritating and ugly. Was initially one pub.. then it turned into a whole stretch on both sides of the road. I hope they close down soon.

Some of them can call one but agree with you, alot of them earn by "vegetable head" (choy tow) drinks ...:eek:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>"Thirdly, my female colleagues and I often feel uneasy walking along the pubs, especially when it turns dark.<<

Hello, here is not downtown Brooklyn with black gangbangers leh.

Ha ha. for all you know, this Stomper could be a pinoy FT herself who is embarrassed by her own kind. Or worse, angmo strangers have started to buy her drinks.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Thirdly, my female colleagues and I often feel uneasy walking along the pubs, especially when it turns dark.

The man must be a fucking wimp. Is he afraid the pinoy will rape him.
The pinoys are more afraid of him.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
2 is company 3 is crowd mah.
1 woman has 3 "mouths" so many women sitting together X3 lor.
u never heard those mynahs 八哥 yakking noisily away on tree branches meh?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why these pinoy move to people's park? is it because lucky plaza flooded??

I visited People's Park a year ago & notice its become popular with filipinos, Indos, Chinese,...

Before the Ion mall was built, that site was a popular gathering spot for filipinos but the Orchard area is now getting too crowded & expensive.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Her business partners stay away because they don't want to be recognised by the very prostitutes they humped the night before.