• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Baey Yam Keng will win alot of artiste vote this coming election 3 cheers!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP Baey Yam Keng will be producing a play, titled The Cabinet, in July.

Despite a hectic schedule which includes a day job as a Account Director in Hill & Knowlton and his duties as a Member of Parliament, Baey still finds time to cater to his passion, theatre.

He has produced well-received productions, such as Want United People (Singapore Arts Festival 1998), Madam What's Next (Singapore Chinese Cultural Festival 2000) and Game Play (Huayi Festival 2007) with Singapore theatre company, The ETCeteras.

Founded in 1996, The ETCeteras is the only Singapore theatre company that adheres to staging original works in the local arts scene.

The ETCeteras's 20th theatre production, The Cabinet, will run from July 21 to July 25 and July 28 to July 30, at The Chamber at The Arts House.

Produced by The ETCeteras in collaboration with The Arts House, The Cabinet is an original comedy about nagging obsessions and succession planning.

"This play may venture on grounds that people think are taboo areas in Singapore. The Cabinet does have an interesting premise. The audience can look forward to a cleverly witted script and a strong performance by some of the best actors in Singapore," said producer and founding president of The ETCeteras, Baey Yam Keng.

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baey left his EDB job to enter politics in 2006, but was bypassed for a parl sec job when Lucky Teo was chosen instead.

jw5

Loyal
It's good to see our mps being involved in the arts. I actually respect people who are involved in plays.
Don't know whether you have noticed but most of the mps try to emphasize on certain areas, even if they don't have official appointments in that area.
Some play the filial piety card, some play the workers and labour card, some play the entreprenurial and business card, some play the sports card, some play the spokesman or woman card and some play the loyalty card.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who the fuck is Baey Yam Keng??

I'm not going to waste my wikitime on this guy too, can anyone please give me the gist about him? :biggrin: