• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapest Petrol in Sin

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did you come across this product?

Btw anyone came across some site that peddling water as a source of fuel? Very doubtful, if really true then petrol companies would have gone bust...

Don't think Hans168 will reply as he had already mentioned in another thread that he had said enough:biggrin:

If I can recall, there was some report...but have to pay in order to get to know the "secret":eek:....probably a scam:wink:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did you come across this product?

Btw anyone came across some site that peddling water as a source of fuel? Very doubtful, if really true then petrol companies would have gone bust...
I first saw in Yahoo Auction.. Water is broken into Oxygen n Hydrogen with hydrogen taken out to be used as fuel.... it cost 800 bucks to install n reliability is to be seen. There is also explosion danger with the present DIY kit... fuel saver like the ones I use is a lot safer.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think Hans168 will reply as he had already mentioned in another thread that he had said enough:biggrin:

If I can recall, there was some report...but have to pay in order to get to know the "secret":eek:....probably a scam:wink:
I did..... it uses water together with NaOH or KOH...

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I first saw in Yahoo Auction.. Water is broken into Oxygen n Hydrogen with hydrogen taken out to be used as fuel.... it cost 800 bucks to install n reliability is to be seen. There is also explosion danger with the present DIY kit... fuel saver like the ones I use is a lot safer.

i dun doubt the technology of splitting H2O into O and H but I seriously doubt that it is just a simple process as illustrated in the diagrams in some of the site...i cannot comment whether what is shown can work cos i ain't no chemist or physicist but i would imagine that the process would cost a bomb just to do so...