• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wat Wil Happen If Argentina Win Or Dun Win World Cup 2010 ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis fella wil run naked ...

SPORT-18s25-maradona-386_368.jpg

The Head Coach of the Argentina National Soccer team, Diego Maradona, has vowed to run naked through Buenos Aires if his team wins the FIFA 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Making his declarations live on Wednesday in an interview with Radio FM, he stated “If we win the Cup, I will run naked around the Obelisc in the center of Buenos Aires”.

It would not be the first time he has appeared nude – he once graced the pages of the magazine El Grafico au naturelle.

Argentina reached South Africa after a difficult campaign including a 6-2 thrashing at the hands of lowly Bolivia and meet Nigeria, Greece and the Republic of Korea (South) in Group B.

The betting agencies place Spain as the main favourites to win on 4-1, Brazil second on 7-2, England third on 6-1 and Argentina fourth on 7-1.

sos ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis woman wil run naked ...

luli-8.jpg

Luciana Salazar made a photo shoot for the magazine Men of the month of June, which will have football due to the World Cup of South Africa.

Without doubt “Luli” has faith in Argentina’s national team because a few days ago the blonde had said that she added to the promise of Diego Maradona, who said “if we are champions in South Africa I run naked around the Obelisk.”

“I was always an innate seductive, from little girl. It’s very rare that there is something or someone I like or want and not get it,” confessed the blonde.

sos ...

jw5

Loyal
She's already naked bro, no difference.
Thanks for reminding me not to support Argentina.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Argentina will win the world cup or lose it only down to 1 man, Messi.

Just like how Zidane helped France won the world cup and lost it for them subsequently.