• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Turns Mediaring into ATM Machine

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=452><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD>Singapore Companies
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=452 colSpan=2>Published June 18, 2010
c.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=452 colSpan=2>Spice i2i to raise $133m in rights issue

By FELDA CHAY
INTERNET telephony services provider Spice i2i - formerly known as MediaRing - has proposed a rights issue to raise net proceeds of some $133 million.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff>[FONT=Geneva, Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]<!-- REPLACE EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS WITH YOUR OWN VALUES --><TABLE class=quoteBox border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=144 align=left><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom>
quoteTop.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#fffff1><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=124 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>It intends to issue up to 1.37 billion new ordinary shares at 10 cents apiece.
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD height=39>
quoteBot.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>It intends to issue up to 1.37 billion new ordinary shares at 10 cents apiece.
Money raised from the one-for-one renounceable rights issue are targeted for use as working capital and capital expenditure requirements for future expansion and for funding of future acquisitions.
MediaRing took on its current identity after a deal with India's Spice Group, a telecoms and entertainment conglomerate owned by flamboyant billionaire Bhupendra Kumar Modi.
In August last year, Spice Group forked out $60 million for a 20 per cent stake, making it the single largest shareholder.
Three shareholders - Spice Innovative, Spice Global and Spice Bulls - which have a combined direct and indirect stake of 20.32 per cent, have undertaken to subscribe fully for their rights entitlements.
Spice i2i has appointed DBS Bank as manager and underwriter for the rights issue.
Since Spice Group took control of MediaRing, the renamed Spice i2i has been restructured and bought two Indian companies - a call centre and an IT services firm - for US$2 million.
In May, Spice i2i said it lost US$411,000 in the first quarter ended March 31, despite a 40.8 per cent increase in sales to US$42.1 million from US$29.9 million a year back. It made US$245,000 in Q1 last year.
Spice i2i shares closed one cent lower at 19.5 cents yesterday.
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>