• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overloaded MRT Finally Caved In!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As expected, the 154th thinks that THOUSANDS being stranded in the tunnel is small matter and doesn't deserve more detailed reporting!

Power failure on NEL leaves thousands stranded
THOUSANDS of commuters were affected when North-East Line (NEL) train services between Sengkang and Punggol MRT stations were disrupted by a power supply problem last night.
The fault occurred at about 9pm, and shuttle buses were activated to ferry passengers between the stations.
'The line is still operating between HarbourFront and Buangkok stations. We apologise to all affected commuters for the inconvenience caused,' said SBS Transit spokesman Tammy Tan.
She estimated that 5,000 commuters were affected. GRACE CHUA

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would never consider living in god-forsaken places like Teban Gardens, Sengkang or Punggol unless I'm 80 and immobile.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The NE line is quite new & its already breaking down.
They obviously are not putting enough $ & effort into maintenance :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well , profit bottom line is more important then the welfare of the people they are serving !

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would never consider living in god-forsaken places like Teban Gardens, Sengkang or Punggol unless I'm 80 and immobile.

Good for you!!!!!! Punggol has bad Fengshui aura hanging around for the next 20 years. Isnt it a wonder that no matter what our PM trying to masked & rename Punggol, its still dreary & residents cant wait to eject from there? Why do u think Punggol's HDB valuation remains quite high?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
How cum SMRT didn't display the Maximum load or Maximum number of people allowed in each cabin for safety reasons?

image.php

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess who runs the MRT. I learn that one of them is a PR and Ho Jinx's crony. She used to be with DFS.

Aren't there any capable PAP cronies?

Its quite amazing that the only cronies you hear about are all good for nothing ones. Don't the Lees know any capable, hardworking, talented,...??:confused: