• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tis World Cup...Watz your opinion? Ugly or ?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as we all witness the matches since day 1...

i would say at the moment, the ugliest football is Slovakia v New Zealand.

1 goal up, 11 total defence, no attack, no1 bother to kill the game.
time is still early but they trying to play down the clock. omg.

dey deserve to send home.

:oIo:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boring, I usually surf the internet in the first half. If nothing happens for 5 min in the 2nd half I continued surfing. So far, nothing worthwhile to watch. Only watched the Portugal, ivory coast matched for 1st half, 2nd half went back to surfing net again.

jw5

Loyal
This world cup has been pretty poor so far. Not only in the lack of goals but also the quality of play.
France V Uruguay was a poor game.
Greece was really poor against S Korea.
Serbia V Ghana and Slovenia v Algeria were also 2 very boring games, and Serbia and Algeria will curse themselves for not being more adventurous, as they ended up losing to teams they could have beaten.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many were criticising Greece for negative play, killing football and this
world cup worst, we see most of them follow Greece footstep.

football has changed. No more beautiful attacking football.

"it doesnt matter how we win. A win is a win.":eek:

itz like Arsenal play Stoke City.:eek: