• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

European-American Evangelistic Crusades Ministry: Joseph Prince is a False Teacher!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, now even angmo church group also comes in and accuses NCC's Joseph Prince to be a false teacher! (European-American Evangelistic Crusades Ministry - http://www.eaec.org)

-------------------------------------------

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td width="50%" align="middle">THIS WEEK'S SERMON</td> <td width="50%" align="middle">DESTROYING THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL</td></tr> <tr> <td width="50%" align="middle">June 6, 2010</td> <td width="50%" align="middle">Part 3: Exposing False Doctrine</td></tr> <tr> <td width="50%" align="middle"> </td> <td width="50%" align="middle"> </td></tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" width="100%"> An ambassador does not set policies but simply conveys them to a foreign government. Likewise, God’s ambassadors shouldn’t alter His message but present it as it is written. In doing so, there can be no refutation from those who promote false doctrine because they have to reject the Word of God. Joseph Prince from Singapore is the latest television evangelist to bring a "new" teaching on grace which is not really new but an old lie from the Devil. In this message Pastor John will expose his false teachings and show you the mindset of this man and other false teachers and how they are the forerunners to the Antichrist. Exposing false doctrine does not sit well with some Christians but it is a subject that must be dealt with since doing nothing has a devastating effect.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: European-American Evangelistic Crusades Ministry: Joseph Prince is a False Teache

http://www.eaec.org/sermons/2010/RLJ-1241.pdf

WHO IS JOSEPH PRINCE

Joseph Prince was born in 1963 to an Indian father and Chinese mother. A good portion of his childhood was spent in Malaysia before he came to Singapore. As a young boy he got involved in the occult but an aunt led him to a Christian church and away from the occult when he was 12 years old. JP claims that he was saved at this age. It is not known what kind of church this was. He attended Commonwealth Secondary School in Singapore and went on to finish his education at the Roman Catholic School, "Our Lady of Lourdes."

By 1984 JP was the president of a youth ministry in a traditional church and was asked to leave the church with a group of friends since there was disagreement on how to worship.

The group started their own church called "New Creation Church," and JP served on the staff of this new church while he was in his mid 20’s doing some teaching, preaching and assisting the pastor of the church.

JP worked as an information technology consultant for some time to make a living since the church only had 150 members. During this time he changed his name to Joseph Prince from Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh.

His wife’s name is Wendy and they have a daughter named Jessica Shayna.

He quit working as an IT consultant in 1990 when the church called him to be the senior pastor. During the next seven years the church grew from 150 to 2,000 members. In 2010 the church has more than 20,000 members.

Nothing is publicly known about his theological training because he has very carefully hidden many details of his past. In looking at his picture, he does not look like a person born to an Indian father and a Chinese mother.

JP is just one of the many preachers/evangelists who have replaced the old false teachers and the establishment of the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement is propelling their new rising star on the market. It is interesting to note that in the May 2010 issue of Charisma, half the magazine is dedicated to the State of Israel and Judaism. The Pentecostal/Charismatic establishment is firmly in the hand of Zionism and their loyalty to Israel is very strong. It is obvious that Jewish money is behind Charisma and Joseph Prince would never had made it to the world stage unless he was approved by the Rabbinical Board of the World Zionist Federation.

JP is currently featured on cable and satellite networks like USA Network, ABC Family Channel, CNBC Europe, Middle East Television, Trinity Broadcast Network (TBN), Daystar Television Network, GOD TV, United Christian Broadcasters and Australian Christian Channel.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: European-American Evangelistic Crusades Ministry: Joseph Prince is a False Teache

http://www.eaec.org/sermons/2010/RLJ-1241.pdf

WHO IS JOSEPH PRINCE

Joseph Prince was born in 1963 to an Indian father and Chinese mother. A good portion of his childhood was spent in Malaysia before he came to Singapore. As a young boy he got involved in the occult but an aunt led him to a Christian church and away from the occult when he was 12 years old. JP claims that he was saved at this age. It is not known what kind of church this was. He attended Commonwealth Secondary School in Singapore and went on to finish his education at the Roman Catholic School, "Our Lady of Lourdes."

By 1984 JP was the president of a youth ministry in a traditional church and was asked to leave the church with a group of friends since there was disagreement on how to worship.

The group started their own church called "New Creation Church," and JP served on the staff of this new church while he was in his mid 20’s doing some teaching, preaching and assisting the pastor of the church.

[COLOR=_______]JP worked as an information technology consultant for some time to make a living since the church only had 150 members. During this time he changed his name to Joseph Prince from Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh. [/COLOR]

His wife’s name is Wendy and they have a daughter named Jessica Shayna.

He quit working as an IT consultant in 1990 when the church called him to be the senior pastor. During the next seven years the church grew from 150 to 2,000 members. In 2010 the church has more than 20,000 members.

Nothing is publicly known about his theological training because he has very carefully hidden many details of his past. In looking at his picture, he does not look like a person born to an Indian father and a Chinese mother.

JP is just one of the many preachers/evangelists who have replaced the old false teachers and the establishment of the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement is propelling their new rising star on the market. It is interesting to note that in the May 2010 issue of Charisma, half the magazine is dedicated to the State of Israel and Judaism. The Pentecostal/Charismatic establishment is firmly in the hand of Zionism and their loyalty to Israel is very strong. It is obvious that Jewish money is behind Charisma and Joseph Prince would never had made it to the world stage unless he was approved by the Rabbinical Board of the World Zionist Federation.

JP is currently featured on cable and satellite networks like USA Network, ABC Family Channel, CNBC Europe, Middle East Television, Trinity Broadcast Network (TBN), Daystar Television Network, GOD TV, United Christian Broadcasters and Australian Christian Channel.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

na bei,,,,,,,,, overseas people can dig out his name,,,,,,, singapore look here look there no see his name,,,

KNN,, no wonder change name,,,,,,,, imagine call him by his original name,,,,,,,,, probably end up calling him ah neh or bayi or ah pu neh

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not a Xtain but i like JP commonsense preaching of the Bible.
What false prophet. Does it mean the rest are true prophet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Xenonamandar Jegahusiee Singh

Jesus christ what is Xenonamandar? First time i ever heard such a strange sounding singh name.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

na bei,,,,,,,,, overseas people can dig out his name,,,,,,, singapore look here look there no see his name,,,

KNN,, no wonder change name,,,,,,,, imagine call him by his original name,,,,,,,,, probably end up calling him ah neh or bayi or ah pu neh

I can't even pronounce his bayi's name.... except for the last part - Singh...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

He's more than a false prophet. He and Kong Hee are all conmen....

To me, telling people to give more to GOD (actually, it's to the church aka him lah) so as to get more blessings from GOD is a con job!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jesus christ what is Xenonamandar? First time i ever heard such a strange sounding singh name.

sounds like Salamandar? Very slippery?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you quote an example of his 'commonsense' preaching ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So where's the link where they explain it's all false? Hopefully TS comes up with it.

R

redlightmeansgo

see my post below

R

redlightmeansgo

It'd be interesting to find out how the writer of the sermon managed to dig JP's name. How can we be sure it's the REAL name?

As long as the church is run by pp, there will always be conflict of interest. Let's face it: with or without God's redemption and grace, man is essentially carnal and self-serving.

The difference between someone who has been touched by Jesus, and someone who hasn't, is that he is now more aware of his shortcomings and sins, and knows where to look for help.

Whoever tries to discredit another person is also doing it out of selfish reasons. At some point, these theologians would have asked themselves what is it they are doing wrong and someone like JP is doing right to bring in the crowd. After 15 years, if you're still pastoring a church of only 150 people, and I can name you hundreds of small parish churches like this in Singapore, you would be green with envy, and would start to flex your poison pen.

I find the preacher's reasoning simple-minded to say the least. If JP and Kong Hee were motivated by the devil, then all the more they should be valiant in their efforts in discrediting Jesus, not elevate Him.

Think about this: if you want to destroy someone, would you sing praises of him, so that person would gain in esteem and stature? If the devil wanted to destroy Jesus and His work, wouldn't he cause JP to sully rather than promote what Jesus has done? The attention would always be on JP's greatness, not Jesus's greatness, if you know how the devil operates.

So who's the real messenger of the devil here?

How can we be sure which preacher is worshipping the REAL god?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another thing that pisses me off is why doesn't this singh prince fucker have some chinese in his name after all he is half chinese. I notice that usually those from mixed race marriages tend to have like part of their name from their mum and dad. It's really riddiculous. It's like that bala fucker's offspring all having keling names but don't even look keling.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It'd be interesting to find out how the writer of the sermon managed to dig JP's name. How can we be sure it's the REAL name?.......

If JP and Kong Hee were motivated by the devil, then all the more they should be valiant in their efforts in discrediting Jesus, not elevate Him.

Think about this: if you want to destroy someone, would you sing praises of him, so that person would gain in esteem and stature? If the devil wanted to destroy Jesus and His work, wouldn't he cause JP to sully rather than promote what Jesus has done? The attention would always be on JP's greatness, not Jesus's greatness, if you know how the devil operates.

Agree with you it is fishy & questionable whether the said gibberish name is really JP's original name - never heard of such sikh name before.

However the latter part of your logic is faulty.
Only dumb false prophets will follow the naive prescription of glorifying themselves directly.
Were they to do so, it would be so obvious - how to build a following ?

The smarter way is of course using Jesus/Christ/God as cover - yes, quote & preach from the bible, always say doing everything for God, glorify his name etc (can I hear Amen?) ....

The more you adore God, the more you appear to be God-fearing, God-loving.

By & By, your followers are totally mesmerized by your charm, charisma & devout piety.

End objective: in their minds, YOU are the only, most authoritative bridge to Jesus/God. In essence, the 'living prophet', 'living apostle'.

Then, you say left, your followers coo 'LEFT', you say 'give', they 'give till tears stream down', 'till they sell their properties' etc.

Jesus/God is just the fool-proof vehicle for their own egoistic ends - better still, false prophets delude themselves & actually believe they are REALLY the divine apostle .... that they are anointed & blessed - the more they appear humble & return all glory to God, the more their flock will die for them......

Now isn't this way better than your way of practising 'false prophethood'?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ever heard of the Indian called Kupusamy who went to UK to study and came back 4 years later with a new name: Sammy Cooper?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

His name is Joginder Singh. Father Sikh, mother chinese. Perak boy. Father was also into christianity and I believe his father was also a pastor of sorts. He studied at Queenstown Sec and stayed with a relative. He got into christ in a big way while doing his NS. I think the weird sounding name was his second name that he chose when he got into christ and later switched to Joseph Prince.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His name is Joginder Singh. Father Sikh, mother chinese. Perak boy. Father was also into christianity and I believe his father was also a pastor of sorts. He studied at Queenstown Sec and stayed with a relative. He got into christ in a big way while doing his NS. I think the weird sounding name was his second name that he chose when he got into christ and later switched to Joseph Prince.

How do you know all of this?

Were you his classmate?

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal

what's new? prosperity & salvation doesnt go hand in hand since day 1.