• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ron Paul is better than any others

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right, 9/11 happened because America is a very very beautiful and innocent country. And all the blind american applauding Giulliani... America, and the world! need a man like Ron Paul in presidency. I admire his courage! Standing by his principles and beliefs while being attacked and almost mocked simply shows this man's character.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kills me is the stupid smirks on the faces of the idiots listening to ron paul. they KNOW they are on the "inside" and he is on the "outside" of the race. it doesn't matter what the american people want. these criminals will keep pushing their agenda until we push back

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think all of the citizens agree, but it is the big guys trying to suppress Dr. Paul because they can't buy him. He is a true patriot loyal to the constitution and they would never profit off of him.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Ron Paul has been silenced by the Masonic-and-elitist-controlled systematic media of the world (Reuters, CNN etc.) and by their dupes, for too long. It is silly that this good man is not allowed a fair chance. The USA are standing before national (and global!) financial and economic collapse. He knows that the Fed and others are frauds on the US $. Look how the elite-controlled candidates are "glimmering" to Ron.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh one more thing. It is completely sickening to see their faces grinning at Ron Paul like he is so stupid and they are superior. I hate that. The sad thing is that most Americans don't know anything about economics either, and therefore will take McCain and Romney's looks as an extra reason to think Ron Paul doesn't know what he is talking about.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn McCain and Romney must know absolutely NOTHING about Economics. I'm in college and am in Economy 231. It is the first economy class I have taken, and I'm only a MONTH into it. However, my teacher has already explained how the economy gets messed up with the government gets in the way. And how the natural flow of the economic system will take care of itself. So Ron Paul 2008!!! And McCain and Romney, you are pathetic for knowing absolutely nothing about Economics...

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the US Govt stays on the path of making the Us citizens into slaves through taxation, control, and over-regulations ... people will be swimming the Rio grande to get away from America!

What SIngapore is doing !

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true, Ron Paul pretty much has no chance at winning this election. Because honestly, what can one man do against all those evil businessman within the U.S. such as Bush.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you see how those big-government douchebags, McCain & Romney, sat there and looked at Paul as if he was a lunatic? Paul is absolutely correct. Government has no role in "managing the economy" in a free capitalist country. The economy is the product of private individuals and businesses trading with each other.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is ron paul agenda ? if you say it is not big govt then that is the republican party main agenda, not ron paul.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Paul is not a criminal..in a criminal enterprise. Obama the cousin of Bush Cheney and Kerry, part of the good ol boys club of corruption. Hillary is as criminal that has the blood of hundreds of innocents on here hands if not more..Hillary Clinton is reported to of ordered the assasination of Kennedy Junior via controlled explosion on his plane through CIA elements. Search Youtube here for Bill & Hillary Clinton Their Secret Lives 12 of 12.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr.Paul keeps telling them the truth.They smile because they are clueless.Rudy laughed too,where is Rudy?You can send a kid to school,but you can't make them learn.Has the american puplic become so ignorent,they can not see the light,through the bullshit?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ron Paul is the best candidate and is the only one who makes perfect sense of everything. I don't know why some people think he is crazy, because all I have seen is accurate information and someone willing to follow the constitution. It sickens me that the media gives him no attention. But gives all those weaker candidates the time.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama the cousin of Bush Cheney and Kerry, part of the good ol boys club of corruption. Hillary is as criminal that has the blood of hundreds of innocents on here hands if not more..Hillary Clinton is reported to of ordered the assasination of Kennedy Junior via controlled explosion on his plane through CIA elements. Search Youtube here for Bill & Hillary Clinton Their Secret Lives 12 of 12.
===========

is that from ron paul too ?

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate our damn media. they tell us only what they want us to hear. and they are making americans dumber by the day by reporting on worthless crap like celebrities. i feel sorry for ron paul for being treated like that.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
then you trust ron paul a half nut poltician that belongs to the 18 century but not nobel price winner in economics ? Who is crazier ?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a sweeping statement that would unfair to other great men in the United States. Nouriel Roubini is credited to have predicted the current crisis. He has stated the the USA has a subprime financial system, not a subprime mortgage market. A man smirked at in 2006, his prediction has been spot on. He is of Iranian-Jewish heritage.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right, 9/11 happened because America is a very very beautiful and innocent country. And all the blind american applauding Giulliani... America, and the world! need a man like Ron Paul in presidency. I admire his courage! Standing by his principles and beliefs while being attacked and almost mocked simply shows this man's character.

I like the way he attacks McCain, and Giuliani on the Iraqi war. But on all else, like the Federal Reserve bank, and what not, his proposals aren't gonna fly really.

After all, he's a bit of an extreme libertarian, and no regulations on the business/financial sector by federal agencies and by central banks internationally will return us back to the current meltdown.

Greenspan is also pretty much a conservative libertarian as well, and look where his extreme deregulation stance got us.