• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HIGH PERCENTAGE Football Matches Kelong. Watch WC 2010 Like Watching Wrestling Lah!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Players dont kelong, referees and linesmen will kelong.

FIFA have been asked many times to use video replays but always say NO.

I have always wondered if FIFA or it's top officials have any shares/friends that owns the big betting shops around the world.

My own answer will be a resounding YES.

It's mind boggling how so many players, officials were caught in TOP LEAGUES. Yet still no video replays.

Must be kelong. Have to be kelong!

I will only watch matches within my "awake" timezone.

Matches played at 2.30am are not worth the time or effort because there is always a high chance of kelong.

Since when have bookies lost money in the WC since heavy betting started 20 years ago.

Just treat it like wrestling. Would you stay up at 2.30am to watch wrestling?

NO! Enjoy your WC2010 otherwise.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HIGH PERCENTAGE Football Matches Kelong. Watch WC 2010 Like Watching Wrestling La

I won't want to lose sleep over a dozen men chasing a ball on a grass patch .

D

Dodomeki

Re: HIGH PERCENTAGE Football Matches Kelong. Watch WC 2010 Like Watching Wrestling La

Players dont kelong, referees and linesmen will kelong.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

You are very longwinded with your big red fonts. Attention whore fits you to a T. Football is kelong, something i expect everyone here to already know.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

PLUS the fact that heavily backed teams always end up not winning the way they are supposed to win.

Even when they win, you lose money on handicapped betting.

Still want to bet on soccer? Only crazy brainless twits bet more than $50 on a game.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very longwinded with your big red fonts. Attention whore fits you to a T. Football is kelong, something i expect everyone here to already know.

Worst if it's your cable provider Kelong

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a common misconception that football is about a dozen men chasing a ball on a pitch.

If you bother to watch the game in detail, the men in fact are running away from the ball most of the time to create space.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Worst if it's your cable provider Kelong

CABLE PROVIDERS.

Perfect answer. Not so perfect kelong....so many boycott!:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a common misconception that football is about a dozen men chasing a ball on a pitch.

If you bother to watch the game in detail, the men in fact are running away from the ball most of the time to create space.

There you have it . You got me this time .

It shows my lack of interest in football .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

CABLE PROVIDERS.

Perfect answer. Not so perfect kelong....so many boycott!:biggrin:

Lucky viewers didn't kelong together with cable providers . :smile: :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just look at the SLeek u can see the extend of kelong. Our spools is the number one bookie in the land, and being the number one sponsor to the whole league, (not just FAS but all the teams) , it easy to kelong. Not so much they control the players but the 3 MIBs. Too many a time have seen a match with two even match team at half time turn into a rout becuz the kayu ref sent off a player for minor offence. Even the scoreline can kelong. The farker can add time till the desire scoreline appear via penalty or open play whichever come first. so when betting on SLeak, it not a matter in accessing the teams but to guess how spools going to "fix" the match.

if fas & spools can do it, what is stopping the rest?

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

so when betting on SLeak, it not a matter in accessing the teams but to guess how spools going to "fix" the match.

Spools dun fix the matches....... it's the foreigners in the teams...... from waterboy to coaches to players right up to the management.

Last season there was a foreign team playing in the Shitty League and one of the players' relative was a bookmaking Godfather back in his country...... Those corrupted players and staff from that team that followed orders were handsomely rewarded and are set for life even though they are no longer involved in the league this season. :smile:

Our local boys dun dare to get involved with the big timers...... some do bet on themselves and try to influence the games. :biggrin: