• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another shining example of Foreign Talents displaying their talents in Sinkapore

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...hout_permit_play_hideandseek_with_police.html

Foreign buskers without permit play hide-and-seek with police

foreign_buskers_without_permit_play_hideandseek_with_police-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ng spotted these foreign buskers beating on drums in public places hoping to land themselves some cash. This is the same couple spotted by STOMPer Flautist at Waterloo Street on May 15. The STOMPer wonders if what they are doing is legal since they do not appear to have any permit.

In his email, the STOMPer said:

"I was shopping at Parco Bugis Junction when I saw foreign buskers beating on drums with a hat laid down in front of them on the ground near the pedestrian crossing. They were preying on passer-bys hoping that they will receive some donations like beggars on the streets.

"But these foreigners weren't displaying any endorsement letter or permit. And when they saw me taking pictures of them, they quickly collected their money from the hat and disappeared from the scene.

"I informed the Police but the buskers have already left and my guess is that they have left to perform at another location. Are the foreigners illegal immigrants?

buskers3-data.jpg