• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mega church : City Harvest Church

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is the smaller version of this....read abt who are those who want to revive the Babylon Empire

babylon.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://kongheemedia.wordpress.com/2007/10/31/our-future-our-destiny-pastor-kong-hee/

He has big plans

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CagV7_kKR0U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CagV7_kKR0U&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn! find him talk like a con man! why so many so call well to do people can trust him so much? and still kena con 10% every month???

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone attended the city harvest service? i attended quite a few times since they were at raffles city ballroom. only thing i can say is madness. i think every sunday service is like a event for the followers to release stress. shouting, screaming, jumping like jianshi in the HK movies, crying uncontrollingly and some even fall off the chairs like jackie chan. for taoism temple tiao dan only one person, but for sitty harvest is everyone also tiaodan like kena possess and start to speak in tongue. although im not christian, i still hope their god bless their soul. this is madness!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone attended the city harvest service? i attended quite a few times since they were at raffles city ballroom. only thing i can say is madness. i think every sunday service is like a event for the followers to release stress. shouting, screaming, jumping like jianshi in the HK movies, crying uncontrollingly and some even fall off the chairs like jackie chan. for taoism temple tiao dan only one person, but for sitty harvest is everyone also tiaodan like kena possess and start to speak in tongue. although im not christian, i still hope their god bless their soul. this is madness!!!

wah raffles ball room? That must be donkey years ago.

Btw why didn't u behave like them?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah raffles ball room? That must be donkey years ago.

Btw why didn't u behave like them?

yes! donkey years ago! and along the years on and off. ever attended at diff place! the one behind lion city hotel??? converted from a old cinema? then sg expo also. jurong west too far never and dont feel like. screw a few gals after they invited me to the church service.

sorry i dont behave like them. i dont feel anything at all when they conduct the service. from time to time, i always got invitations to attend. they always look for those looks like doing well people to join them. those flock with chc just want to be with something big, it makes them feel good. a lot of them from chc looks like doing very well. but i think they are all suckers. most of them are shallow and empty people.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians also indulge in pre-marital sex. From mon to saturdays, christians are just ordinary mortals & go on sinning. They look forward to sundays coz God is able to purge their sins & blot out their transgressions.
If christians are so weak willed, no blardy wonder that the religion industry will not go out of business.