• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Pastor Kong will be preaching to the congregation at CHC this Sunday...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody> <tr><td class="wintiny" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">33931.1 </td></tr> <tr> <td height="8">
</td></tr> <tr> <td class="msgtxt"> Cum this Sunday, Pastor Kong Hee will preach,

"Please pray for me and the church. Indeed, these are troubled times. GOD, in fact, is testing our faith. Hence, during such times, the more we should stand firm with our faith in GOD. I challenged you to give $1,000 as an offering amount for GOD to give us miracle.

For I have experienced that everytime people give a breakthrough offering amount of $1,000, miracles happen. It’s not the amount that God responds to. God responds to faith. By giving a breakthrough offering amount, you are showing that you have faith in GOD. Truly, without faith, it is impossible to please God and when GOD is pleased, miracles will happen!"

Then, as you can imagine, those gong gong CHC members will all be screaming and clapping their hands, happily singing songs and giving out $1,000 each....

PATHETIC!

</td></tr></tbody></table>

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry kojak,, you are not dubious and cunning and not greedy and black hearted, so you can never be a pastor

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a feeling that he will be saying....

SPEAK NO EVIL (don't talk cock about me swallow money hor!)

HEAR NO EVIL (don't listen to newspapers, police, corruption bureau saying i swallow money!)

SEE NO EVIL (delete all e-mails saying i swallow money, all are rubbish!)

jw5

Loyal
Remember what they taught you during BMT.
Do whatever you want, but don't get caught.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
TeeKee you are damn sinful bastard, go and repent,,,,,,,,,,,, there is no one as sinful as you because your good works are like filthy rags

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kong Hee is innocent, then this investigation will clear his name and his church will grow 10 fold and millions more will pour in.

If He is guilty, then the lost sheep will go look for the next Kong Hee wannabe or his competitor.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here, am not making this up. Read CHC's own website:
http://www.chc.org.sg/citynews/index.php?m=200811&paged=2

You'd be surprised...

Wow...the church even make use of children with Down Syndrome to participate in their play.

dsc_1218-kricia-300x199.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the whole of Singapore law enforcement history, no arrest operation like that ended up with, sorry to have inconvenienced you, there's no charge, you may go now.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun look down on them because they have down syndrome lah, they are equally loved by God mah....

Putting words in others' mouths again. I am just surprised that the church has to stoop to exploiting Down Syndrome's Children for a revenue generating musical.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romans 1:18-32 (New International Version)

God's Wrath Against Mankind

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness...

2 Timothy 4:3-4: For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Matthew 24: 11 Many false prophets will appear and fool many people; 12 and many people's love will grow cold because of increased distance from Torah...

Matthew 7: 22 On that Day, many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord! Didn't we prophesy in your name? Didn't we expel demons in your name? Didn't we perform many miracles in your name?' 23 Then I will tell them to their faces, 'I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!'...."

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kong Hee is innocent, then this investigation will clear his name and his church will grow 10 fold and millions more will pour in.

If He is guilty, then the lost sheep will go look for the next Kong Hee wannabe or his competitor.

The next Kong Hee's wannabe can call himself "Fatt Choy"...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun look down on them because they have down syndrome lah, they are equally loved by God mah....

Sure. I'm sure GOD loves them. But I'm not too sure GOD will love those who deliberately use children with down syndrome to solicit money and in the name of GOD some more...