• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you 1 of the 4500 Sinkies that applied for NZ PR?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please give me a private message? I want to share some issues about the application process.

I don't want to post here. I don't want that fucking Sam Leong to come and criticise me for the stupid questions that I will be asking. You can look at his previous thread when Queen Seok Dun ask a question.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
NZ wants to attract talent. It doesn't want idiots who ask stupid questions.:rolleyes:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you please give me a private message? I want to share some issues about the application process.

I don't want to post here. I don't want that fucking Sam Leong to come and criticise me for the stupid questions that I will be asking. You can look at his previous thread when Queen Seok Dun ask a question.

The New Zealand program is a pilot test for holidaymakers, not permanent immigrants. The fact that they chose to target Singaporeans out of 100+ countries shows you how desirable Singaporeans are worldwide right now! :eek: Singaporeans are blue chips, lusted by China, America and now New Zealand.

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC100315-0000002/Sporeans-eyeing-New-Zealand

She said Singapore was chosen because of "long-standing and friendly" relations between the two countries, as well as "close political and economic ties".
Research found Singaporeans a "good demographic match" for the campaign, say, in terms of language and education levels, she added. Singaporeans also have a "strong tradition of studying overseas".

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should learn to take positive criticism from your fellow countrymen.. they mean no harm.. It will be worst if you take it from the angmos.. a few stupid questions (from you) will be condemned for ya entire career..

AndromedaAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau just ask la... At most people or the Sam Leong person say you stupid but hopefully you get an answer right? Don't be like the Sinkies out there, scared to ask because pple say you? Who's the gundu one in the end, those who never ask or scared to ask will never learn...

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go ahead and ask away. Either way, I will still suan you for being:

1) Stupid
2) Spoonfed
3) No balls/gutless/coward
4) Useless stinkie

Just to train up your thick skin. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was being very helpful towards that "Queen" character still he started asking the most inane questions. You can judge for yourself. The thread is here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got mail.

IWC2006

Alfrescian
Loyal
The New Zealand program is a pilot test for holidaymakers, not permanent immigrants. The fact that they chose to target Singaporeans out of 100+ countries shows you how desirable Singaporeans are worldwide right now! :eek: Singaporeans are blue chips, lusted by China, America and now New Zealand.

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/EDC100315-0000002/Sporeans-eyeing-New-Zealand

She said Singapore was chosen because of "long-standing and friendly" relations between the two countries, as well as "close political and economic ties".
Research found Singaporeans a "good demographic match" for the campaign, say, in terms of language and education levels, she added. Singaporeans also have a "strong tradition of studying overseas".

Hey no-brainer, you'll exactly right , NZ wants Sporeans who have educated overseas, not those only have local education.

Poor is the old men, whose country reputation depends on its igorant countrymen boasting of one another.

U

UpYoz_olo

NZ wants to attract talent. It doesn't want idiots who ask stupid questions.:rolleyes:

I cannot believe what I saw. NZ must be located in the Indian subcontinent if the only people it can attract is arseholes like you.

I'm faxing NZ high comm to return my residency application. I'm serious.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

U

UpYoz_olo

You meant potato chips accidentally stained blue by careless PRC workers right. WTF.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

senatorabudelai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey no-brainer, you'll exactly right , NZ wants Sporeans who have educated overseas, not those only have local education.

NZ only wants Singaporeans were are educated in Singapore schools. If you are educated overseas you can't even qualify for the NZ work exchange programme!

I see wellbutrin is not working well for you.:biggrin:

Singapore Work Exchange Programme
There are 200 places available annually under this scheme to young citizens of Singapore who are either undergraduate students or graduates of a Singapore university or polytechnic. Successful applicants can stay up to 6 months in New Zealand.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/workingholiday/singaporeworkexchangeprogramme.htm