• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jilted lover stabbed ex-lover in the manhood

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jilted lover stabbed ex-lover in the manhood as he drove her home

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:33 AM on 11th May 2010

A spurned lover who stabbed her former boyfriend in the manhood with a kitchen knife while he was driving has been jailed.

Tatiana Bastos, 29, plunged a the blade into her ex's groin in a Fatal Attraction-style attack after discovering he had a new girlfriend.

Ricardo Morais, 31, needed stitches after the six-inch blade cut through three levels of his clothing.

The stunned factory worker told a jury at Lincoln Crown Court that he felt 'the cold of the knife' and was in agony as he fought to stop the car by pulling on the handbrake.

After the attack, Bastos then tried to cover her tracks by making up a story that he had sexually assaulted her.

Judge Michael Heath told Bastos that her actions were 'wicked' as he jailed her for 32 months.

'When you stabbed the knife into his groin it penetrated three levels of clothing, his jeans, his thermals and his boxer shorts,' Judge Heath said.

Caroline Bradley, prosecuting, said that after their relationship broke up, Bastos had 'grilled' Mr Morais for information about his new girlfriend and demanded to know why he wasn't answering her text messages.

She turned up unannounced at the Currys depot where Mr Morais worked in Newark two months after he had ended their relationship and moved in with his brother.

Mr Morais was given permission by his supervisor to drive Bastos back to her Lincoln flat, but she then made sexual advances which he rejected.

'She said she was going to kill me and then kill herself,' Mr Morais told the court.

'I didn't believe her, that was my mistake. I kept driving and kept my eye on the road ahead.

'The next thing I felt Tatiana leaning in to me and I felt the blade in my groin.

'I hadn't expected it. She didn't say anything. I felt I was going to die.'

Mr Morais was forced to give evidence in court against his former partner after she denied making up the sexual complaint against him.

Bastos, formerly of Lincoln but who now lives in Peterborough, admitted unlawfully wounding Mr Morais, possessing an offensive weapon and perverting the course of justice between 21 and 23 May 2008.

She was jailed for 32 months.