• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suicide Man & Suicide Woman Save Each Other @ Suicide Spot! ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table bgcolor="#002222"><tr><td>Lovers meet at suicide spot
Published: 11 May 2010

Ivanov-Petrova.jpg

A HEARTBROKEN man planning to throw himself off a bridge found love — with a girl about to jump to her death from the same spot.

Devastated Andriej Ivanov, 26, wanted to end it all when his fiancée died in a car crash the day before they were due to get married.

But when he arrived at the bridge — in Ufa, central Russia — he found Maria Petrova climbing over the railings.

Maria, 21, had been thrown out by her parents for falling pregnant and was seconds from throwing herself more than 100ft into the icy Belaya River when Andriej rescued her.

He said: "Something in my heart snapped and I couldn't let her do it no matter how broken my own heart was.

"I shouted, 'Stop' and ran over to her. She fell into my arms sobbing and I began crying too.

"We held each other and talked, and talked and talked. That night saved my life - and hers."

The couple talked into the night and agreed to help each other mend their broken hearts.

Now they plan to get married after telling their families about how they met.

Maria said: "He is my knight and my saviour.

"All that pain was worthwhile because it led me to my Andriej."

</td></tr></table>