• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What a crazy crazy crazy...oh boy country we live in.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The M16.

1.Our $3mil a mth PM..some say the most bankable PM...take 50 long years to solve a simple puzzle..very puzzling indeed.

2.Our alcatraz prison..a one legged terrorist able to escape causing mayhem and stress in our country till now.

3.Our RSAF spending $milions on latest F-5E TIGER/FALCON/EAGLE fighter jets but not enough AIRSPACE for our skillful pilots to manoeurve thus parking at the hangar rusting away whereas our friendly neighbour RMAF with their MIG 29/SUKHOI plenty of AIRSPACE for their clumsy pilots to manoeurve until always crash into south china sea.

4.Our ERP you can run but you cant HIDE.

5.Our COE blowing HOT and COLD every mth.

6.Our police playing CAT and MOUSE game with asia two legged chickens from tg pagar via joo chiat to kovan centre.

7.Our MRT now a hotspot for local and foreigner with sucidal tendercies.

8.Our public hawker centre 60ct kopi o add ice 10ct mee pok $2 a bowl at our re-public food court $1.30 kopi o add ice 50ct $5 a bowl mee pok.

9.Our big boys and teachers from prestigious school no hold bares on the pitch with winners telling losers you are all better off studying at a school call ITS THE END(ITE).

10.Our prestigious golf club having drunken monkeys with beer botltle kung fu teeing with golfers in the morning.

11.Our morons and idiots oo boh oo boh oo boh world cup than last min pass the live grenade to football fans $1+gst per match when our poor neighbours can watch it for free.

12.Our us$5bil RWS ah bengs fighting inside while convention are being hold in the middle of construction site at the other resort.

13.Our local director wanting to produce a film of his own sex scandal starring jack neo/wendy and foyce.

14.Our hdb estate a poor horse found dead when animals kingdom is unherad of in our concrete jungle.

15.Our minister kunning during parliament sitting when ministers from other countries shaolin kung fu in their parliament sitting.

And the craziness of it all.."even if my dead body will lower into the grave,if i feel that my country is not in order...i shall rise up from my grave and put the house back in order"...yes be afraid be very afraid..

WHAT A WONDERFUL COUNTRY you people are living in that is what i overheard from a bunch of ang moh tourists telling to sentosa staff at monorail at vivio city. yes this is my home my country my SINGAPORE:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, and may I contribute:

16. NS boys from the Army can still be terrorized and bashed up by thieves and robbers in Malaysia.

When I talked about this to people they just shrug and say "our NS boys cannot fight one."

Henry Kissinger who once spoke of soldiers as being dumb animals for convenient foreign policy must be on facepalm mode by now. The bar is lowered.

R

redlightmeansgo

17. A cuntry that holds on to your money and keeps it for you on the pretext you dun have a brain until you turn 65. And nothing here is for free: not medical, not housing, not even the air that you breathe