• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are we still getting Live Coverage of the World Cup?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
No news from the revelant parties.
WTF is happening? 1st World Country with the one of the highest GDP & boasts of so many Foreign talents & yet we may be missing out the most hoistoric event that can only happen once every 4 years.
Im sure no heads will roll & Sporeans will probably be blamed for it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lu Fuck You...have given you instruction on how to beg steal or borrow, live telacast for world cup 2010...live telecast will be available 2014..by then, one Vivien will ask you, "you want char kway teow (SINkingpore League) or Rib eye steak (soccer world cup)"?, pay more lah!, dummy!!...at an affordable TV Licence fee of $200...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Who on earth wants to watch that stupid game in the first place.

I've never watched a world cup match in my life. The game is a joke and the so called fans are mostly subhuman. Only morons would want to watch that stuff.

football-hooligans.jpg

SwineHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn... What we have been seeing and will be seeing more is news on

Why no world cup?

How to tap your neighbours signal :biggrin:

We should have world cup

Maybe next year april or may then u will get a last minute sweetener.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No point in asking because even the minister-in-charge Mr Rear Admiral Lui is also clueless.:biggrin::biggrin:

I thought someone already suggested we can tap from Malaysia or Indonesia by some antenna twisting.:rolleyes:

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who on earth wants to watch that stupid game in the first place.

I've never watched a world cup match in my life. The game is a joke and the so called fans are mostly subhuman. Only morons would want to watch that stuff.

football-hooligans.jpg

Yeah.

A game played by ruffians and watched by hooligans.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah.

A game played by ruffians and watched by hooligans.

It wouldn't be so bad if they were just ruffians. The problem is that they're all cheats too....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dJywYrI303s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dJywYrI303s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jw5

Loyal
WTF is happening? 1st World Country with the one of the highest GDP & boasts of so many Foreign talents & yet we may be missing out the most hoistoric event that can only happen once every 4 years.
Just like "Singaoporeans are the weakest link in the fight against dengue"?
Perhaps the new slogan will be "Singaporeans are the reason why they can't watch the world cup".

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why worry? Just get a booster antennae. Even if SingTel or StarHub gets their licence, I'm not going to pay them subscription fee.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, the finals should still be free right? Or do you have to have broadcasting rights before fifa allows you to watch the finals?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why worry? Just get a booster antennae. Even if SingTel or StarHub gets their licence, I'm not going to pay them subscription fee.

I still don't understand the commotion here. Or the people here still don't understand me? There's no need to pay SingTel or StarHub suscription whether they get the telecast right or not.

All our home TV signal reception points have been converted to co-axial cable points from the old aerial reception points. That doesn't mean the air is dead. The air and signals are always there.

Just go and buy an antennae booster. It's about S$30 price range and would last you several World Cups (and Euros) unless Malaysia and Indonesia also do the same. It's certainly not illegal. Anyone can buy it from Carrefour, Giant, Sheng Siong, Mustafa etc.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal

The gahment is gauging Singaporeans' response. This time they choose not to give you World Cup 2010. If Singaporeans lan lan siao siao, next time they will not give you a voting slip.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course you're not worried. You've a Plan B in Johore and a Plan C in Bangkok. Why would you worry ?

Of course, it pays to keep options open. Never trust the government. But anyway, Bangkok is a bit out now, but I still have Hatyai and Johore. :biggrin: