• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ODD BALL in sammyboy.com.. guess who ?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.... in any forum I visited, there are bound to have some odd balls in those forums.

No, I am not referring to Clinton666 here, this chow ah qua is a sicko.

I am waiting for this odd ball to reply !!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la..... nanana1 is trying to pull my legs....

The other Slavery English name for Kuntakinte is Toby. When the master gave the unwilling slave, kuntakinte, an English name - toby, kuntakinte repeated KUNTAKINTE !! But, damned, he still responds to that name.......

deliberate spelling error huh..:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... When a sinkie oddball went to a prostitute, after enquiring about the price, what would be the sinkie oddball first question ? ...

... Alamak, Sinkies where got so good die one !! They won't be satisfy just to f88k now !!

Before "Fuk now"?, what question will be asked ?
mayb ... as chipo sporeans ...

cheaper can anot? ...

but gt no member here wif nick starting wif cheap leh ...

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are almost there la.......

Chipo sinkies will ask,"Aye... got DISCOUNT1 or not ?" or in Singlish:

AYE ...... GOT DISCOUNT ONE OR NOT ?

**the ODDBALL nick is in italic

mayb ... as chipo sporeans ...

cheaper can anot? ...

but gt no member here wif nick starting wif cheap leh ...

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ding Dong!

It's one thing to be a retard, like a certain clint*****, and it's another to be an oddball like a certain D*******1. One loses focus on what he is defending for, while the other just utter pure rubbish for entertainment. :rolleyes:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ding Dong!

It's one thing to be a retard, like a certain clint*****, and it's another to be an oddball like a certain D*******1. One loses focus on what he is defending for, while the other just utter pure rubbish for entertainment. :rolleyes:

Wahahahahaha.. actually we need 1 or 2 of these pple to make the place more lively and happening, they have more or less have some entertainment value :biggrin: