• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 Indian Lady and 1 Chinese Guy going from door to door TODAY!

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 Fat Indian Lady and 1 Slim Male Chinese going from door to door to preach Christianity and claiming they are from Jehovah Witness Church and telling everybody they are NOT here to ENCOURAGE people to go to church. Why are they here then? Is this allowed? Why do Christians allow to go from door to door to sell their religions? Police is sleeping?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
happens to me also last week. there were 2 quite pretty girls preaching to me. I invited them in and ended in a threesome ...:p