• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Zoe:女人长得漂亮就可以不用煮饭

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20100409_yuxin_zoetay2_img_main.jpg

郑惠玉(左一)上《三菜一汤》自认煮得不好,一句“女人长得漂亮就可以不用煮饭”来“自辩”,被观众炮轰。(图/制作组提供)

阿姐郑惠玉上《三菜一汤》自认煮得不好,一句“女人长得漂亮就可以不用煮饭”来“自辩”,被女观众反问:“难道会煮的都是丑女?”

郑惠玉是在上月17日,和潘玲玲、黄嫊方及薛素珊,同上8频道综艺节目《三菜一汤》。她特地向母亲讨教,以家传秘方做了“姜丝炒蛤蜊”。阿姐自爆,自己不太会煮,妈妈知道她还要上做菜的节目,叫她“不要丢人现眼”。不过她当晚和潘玲玲搭档,把蛤蜊炒得入味,获名厨裁判高分,击败嫊方和素珊。

主持人曾国城于是调侃说,家庭主妇厨艺不好失去信心,会让丈夫觉得不好。阿姐随即开玩笑,以“女人长得漂亮就可以不用煮饭”接应曾国城的话。阿姐此语一出,惹怒女观众。女读者拨打报章热线称,身为阿姐说出这样的话,实在不像话。

另有女观众认为,阿姐身为本地女性的典范,上电视节目即便开玩笑也得掌握分寸。她说:“这种涉及到女性外表美与丑的课题,不该随便脱口而出。”

还有女观众说,阿姐这么讲是说自己长得美,言下之意是只有丑女人才会去煮饭?“她是在暗示丑女人不够资本,才要学下厨来增值吗?”

制作人吴永华:郑惠玉是自嘲
《三菜一汤》系列制作人吴永华今早受询时说,郑惠玉口出此言是自嘲,并非一竹竿打翻整条船。她说,郑惠玉录节目时刚开始煮,的确有些生疏,看得出来平时很少下厨。

吴永华说,郑惠玉或是自嘲自己还算漂亮,为自己煮得不好找点辩护的理由。“整个录制过程很长,最后剪成一小时的节目,观众可能误解了她的话。”

《三菜一汤》每逢周三晚上8点,通过8频道播出,平均收视率达到86万6000人。
郑惠玉上月上菜的那一集,高出平均收视率,达到86万9000人。

潘玲玲和薛素珊:会煮和美丑无关
漂亮女艺人一致认为:煮饭和美丑无关,会下厨的女人才完美!

潘玲玲和薛素珊今早受访时一致认为,郑惠玉本身爱开玩笑,还自嘲自己煮得不好;这么说只是搞活气氛,并非具针对性。

薛素珊说,煮饭和女人的外表资质无关:“女人无论丑和美,一定要会煮家常便饭。”她本身从小跟着祖母切菜做饭,做的芝士色拉、咸鸭汤等,是朋友爱点爱吃的拿手菜。

潘玲玲说,她和郑惠玉以前都被妈妈宠着没机会下厨。“我是结婚后老公拼命煮给我吃,我才发现煮饭是门艺术。”

潘玲玲说有了孩子后,她慢慢学习下厨,买书偷师,煮有营养的儿童食物。“女人无论长得如何,有一手好厨艺是件好事。女人出得了厅堂,进得了厨房才是完美。”

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
你对她说:把腿分开阔些,还可以当spg !:d
老了还可以当“妈妈生” - 拉皮条!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps it's just my personal taste, but I don't understand why people consider the likes of Zoe Tay, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie pretty. Basically not bad looking but all spoilt by an ugly thick-lipped big mouth. Not even suitable for blow job. Too big as the dick would be like teaspoon stirring in a teacup even if it's long enough to reach the throat. Anyway, they're too ugly to arouse any proper erection.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps it's just my personal taste, but I don't understand why people consider the likes of Zoe Tay, Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie pretty. Basically not bad looking but all spoilt by an ugly thick-lipped big mouth. Not even suitable for blow job. Too big as the dick would be like teaspoon stirring in a teacup even if it's long enough to reach the throat. Anyway, they're too ugly to arouse any proper erection.

Uncle, I suggest you stick to Foyce Le. Forgot to take your medicine, is it ?:biggrin: You see Lao Zoe's face you also want to fantasize her giving you blowjob ??

foyce-lim-le-xuan-jack-neo-pictures-photos-10.jpg

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
另有女观众认为,阿姐身为本地女性的典范,上电视节目即便开玩笑也得掌握分寸。她说:“这种涉及到女性外表美与丑的课题,不该随便脱口而出。”

掌握分寸是要靠學問和文化。阿姐這麼一說就已經是破功了,證明自己文化不夠。

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, I suggest you stick to Foyce Le. Forgot to take your medicine, is it ?:biggrin: You see Lao Zoe's face you also want to fantasize her giving you blowjob ??

Now look who's the expert at twisting other's words. Didn't I say I think her ugly?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
zoe is just average looking.....and she really should brush up her mandarin 1st...sometimes its pretty embarrassing using the wrong word and pronunciation....sometime those taiwanese host takes quite a while to catch what shes expressing

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! And when she talks, she sounds like Kumar! Omg!

zoe is just average looking.....and she really should brush up her mandarin 1st...sometimes its pretty embarrassing using the wrong word and pronunciation....sometime those taiwanese host takes quite a while to catch what shes expressing

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"女人长得漂亮就可以不用煮饭"
Zoe said,"Pretty women no need to do the cooking."

She talks fact, the hubbies of pretty women do not need to eat dinner outside, home cummin everyday after OT work at the office to eat her abalone.

Only all the aunties suffering from menopause and uncles suffering from andropause disagrees.

flkyflky, u are also right, prettier women who can be whores, spgs,
mamasan, okp also falls into this category, they cannot smell like kitchen
to their customers, so the don't cook only wash their abalones and let
their customers eat raw :biggrin:

你对她说:把腿分开阔些,还可以当spg !:d
老了还可以当“妈妈生” - 拉皮条!

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a question of culture, culture does not apply to 戲子 actors.

People should not get emotional over the things they hear from these people.

掌握分寸是要靠學問和文化。阿姐這麼一說就已經是破功了,證明自己文化不夠。

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal

阿姐郑惠玉,請問你媽用不用煮饭?
Ah Zoe, Is you Mother a Cooking Mama?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe she's trying to say that she's 秀色可餐。不用吃饭。

But I see her I 吃不下饭,也不用煮。

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are there suddenly so many andopausal lao uncles on the forum fighting each other?

GL todae no more KWAYS meh? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Haiz. Wish they wouldn't raid that place so much, then you uncles can have a place to vent.

Then again, stupid people can always anyhow go and buy other people's wives rolec then make the sluts suck lollipop right? :wink:

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always dislike Zoe Tay. It is because she is not pretty but always landed lead roles. She singled handedly halted the growth of Sg drama industry for 20 years.

And she still claim she is beautiful? Puke! So vain!

Are all the men blind?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoe got the patronage of one rich man so she became famous.

As for her acting...really no eyes see.

I simply cannot remember any of her roles.

i always dislike Zoe Tay. It is because she is not pretty but always landed lead roles. She singled handedly halted the growth of Sg drama industry for 20 years.

And she still claim she is beautiful? Puke! So vain!

Are all the men blind?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zoe got the patronage of one rich man so she became famous.

As for her acting...really no eyes see.

I simply cannot remember any of her roles.

i agree her acting is still very raw...alot of senior actors/actress in mc are still very bad compared to actors and actress in hk