• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are property prices too high now ?

Relako

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Forummers,

Do you think that property prices are too high now ?
About to collapse soon ?

Please share your views. Thanks.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Forummers,

About to collapse soon ?

Please share your views. Thanks.

You mean this?

13-story-building3.jpg

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
every thing is expensive now.

Nothing will go down until another major crisis occurs.

but if another major crisis occurs..you will be worried about your job or business then to buy properties

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is too high. But, it will not crash down anytime soon. It will probably keep going up, but a little more slowly than last year. Too much hot money in the markets these days. :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I asked the same questions 5 years ago and everyone old me was very high then.

5 years later today, I am still asking the same question.

I giuess 5 year in the future I will still be asking the same question when HDB is easily $1m in fringe of the island.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes,i wonder if the next generation can afford the flats or not? Most likely, they will dig into their parents savings.

I giuess 5 year in the future I will still be asking the same question when HDB is easily $1m in fringe of the island.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

everyday for the past couple of years, the naysayers (33.3%) here have been saying market will crash the next day.

but its been the opposite.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyday for the past couple of years, the naysayers (33.3%) here have been saying market will crash the next day.

but its been the opposite.

Given current trend the 1.5 million need to be revised to a shorter period say 2 + more years . Because year on year it stacks exponentially .

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister : Geeze! HDB prices are still too low. When I was kid, we squeezed 10 pax in a flat. Now I can afford to buy outright 10 flats per year pay in cash, no need mortgage.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister : Geeze! HDB prices are still too low. When I was kid, we squeezed 10 pax in a flat. Now I can afford to buy outright 10 flats per year pay in cash, no need mortgage.

MBT to his mom : Look Ma (no pun imntended), salary (at least for MBT) increased by 30% recently and more increment soon. Exponentially compared to prices of HDB. Peasants who ?